She was surprised to realized that it had been five years since she and Caleb got married. All her memories in the past five years came back to her, and it was time to forget her sad past and replace it with new and happy memories with Caleb.

"Neli, why... you and Mr. President?" Lyn asked her in shock.

She didn't notice that the three models approached them as well.

"You?... wife?" Kath said.

"But I heard... Hazel and--" Anne covered her mouth when she looked at Caleb.

She noticed a few crew turned their attention to Hazel, including the photographer.

She laughed.

"What's with her and my husband?" she asked innocently. "Is there something I didn't know?"

"Ahhh..."

"Ahh, are you guys talking about the news that they have relationship and that they left the hospital together because Ms. Hazel is pregnant?" she laughed when she saw Anne immediately nodded. "Our Grandma rushed into the hospital, so they went to the hospital and because Hazel was adopted by my Mother-in-law's, she came together with our Mom to the hospital to check Grandma's condition. Mom and Grandma stay in the hospital room the next day morning, while my husband needs to leave in the morning because he needs to get clothes for Grandma before he goes to his work and... for Ms. Hazel." she looked at Hazel and saw the paleness on her face when the other people looked at her as well. "Perhaps she needs to go to her work as well, that's why she left in the morning together with my husband, right Ms. Hazel?"

But Hazel didn't say anything, she just looked at her intently.

"Do you mean the news is not true?"

"Well." she looked again at Hazel, her gaze went straight to her tummy. "It's been three months since then, but..."

Hazel turned around when other staff looked at her flat tummy.

"You should not really believe in the news."

"Exactly!"

"But where you at when that happen?" Kath asked her. "Shouldn't you be in the hospital that day too?"

"She was in Boracay." Caleb answered her. "We just finished filming the commercial for Belle femme when I received--."

"COMMERCIAL?!" they exclaimed.

"Yeah, I'm the man in Neli's Belle femme lipstick commercial."

Everyone was surprised by what Caleb said, while she rubbed her forehead and shook her head. Her commercials become viral because they are all curious about her leading man because he just shows his back, of course there was a lot of people also who love the new lipstick collection but there's a lot of name shows in the comment section that kept guessing who was the man in her commercial and he just confirmed it to everyone now.

They chatted for a couple of minutes before they went back to their place to start the photoshoot again and everyone on the crew was happy after they heard that Caleb will treat everyone on dinner.

She did her best to conveyed the desired mood to look good in all the shots taken by their photographer, she will not be a fashion model if she's not skilled at posing. She was impressed how Hazel looked good in her solo photos earlier, perhaps she also wanted to impress Caleb.

She immediately frowned as she thought, what if her husband was watching Hazel earlier? She slowly turned towards Caleb and was surprised to see that he was looking at her with a smirked on his handsome face like saying he's so proud of her, she immediately averted her gaze when she felt her cheeks heat up.

A few hours later, they were in the last part of their photoshoot where all of them were photographed by a group while enjoying and playing together in front of the beach background.

"Try to pose like you guys are chasing the two on the beach." the photographer shouted to the three models, the crew suddenly turned on the fan which caused their hair to blow by the wind and laugh together with the three models. "Hazel focus, you should also be the main character! Ok, good! Hazel, hold Neli's hands like you're pulling her to go to the water."

Hazel frowned when she held her hand in front of her, she grabbed her hand and pulled her causing her to immediately fall down into the floor. Since they resume their photoshoot, she notices Hazel is not in a good mood except on her solo.

"MADAM!"

"Ms. Neli?!"

"Ouch."

"Neli! Are you alright?!" she heard Caleb's worried voice, he immediately came to her to help her stand up. "Are you crazy, what the hell have you done to my wife!?" Caleb said angrily to Hazel.

"I.... I didn't... I didn't do anything." Hazel said stunned. "I... she suddenly fell down, I didn't pull---."

"Liar!"

Even Neli was shocked when she heard Caleb's angry voice, she didn't think he would react like that because of what she did.

"Honey, I'm fine." she smiled at him. "Ms. Hazel didn't mean to pull me."

"You know that I didn't do anything, you crazy bitch!" Hazel said angrily.

"What?" Mel's angrily said. "You son of a bitch, do you remember--."

"Mel, enough." she scolded her.

When she went to Mel at the hospital back then, she said that she will not sue Hazel for now and begged for her forgiveness, she also mentioned her plan to ruin Hazel and left her with nothing, so she agree. They also need her medical record to prepare as evidence.

"Hazel, everyone saw Ms. Neli stumbles when you suddenly pull her." the photographer said with a frown. "Why don't you just apologize for what you did."

"Why should I apologize if I didn't do anything!"

"Are you crazy, everyone saw it!" Anne said.

She smirked when she saw Hazel's face turn red with anger, now she knows what it feels like when someone accused them even without doing anything.

"I'm fine." she said and bowed to everyone. "It's not Ms. Hazel's fault, it's my fault that I tripped. I'm sorry for causing a delay in our photoshoot."

"Are you really alright?" Caleb asked her again. "Do you want me to bring you to the hospital?"

"Honey, I'm fine." she smiled and caress his cheeks. "I just tripped, that's all."

She immediately heard the murmuring of the crew who were there.

"I saw that she really pulled Ms. Neli."

"She's crazy."

"My God, Ms. Neli even apologized to her."

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" everyone was stunned when they heard Hazel's loud scream. "I DIDN'T PULL THAT BITCH!!"

"Enough Hazel!" Caleb said seriously. "Apologize to my wife now!"

Neli smiled secretly when she saw Hazel's pale face and was about to cry. She didn't like the feeling of bullying someone, but if it's Hazel... it feels great.

"I.... I'm sorry." Hazel whisper.

Taste your own medicine, bitch!