perfectly sorrowful 2 (one shot)

Part 16
Harry's pov
I ran back home and dialed my mum's number. "Hello honey""mum, I'm sorry mum but I can't live without my y/n, if anything happens to me then please bury me in her grave please do this mum please i love you and gemma, goodbye mum" i spoke and hung up. I cried so bitterly. As i reached the terrace I saw y/n standing there with my shirt and pants on. "Baby" i spoke as I ran to catch her. "I'm sorry hazz" she whispered as she climbed the railings. I got next to her and climbed on it too. She turned to me and smiled. She inched her face closer to mine and kissed my lips passionately. That's when i could feel her warmth on my skin. The warmth which i craved for. "Come hazz" she whispered. As I climbed the railings. I closed my eyes knowing what to do. All i could see was y/n  in front of me her arms were open for me. I walked closer to her and I knew that I did. I felt myself falling in her arms when everything seemed to black out. I closed my eyes knowing that I'm with my love forever now.
I opened my eyes to see y/n massaging my head. She looked at me and smiled. "I love you" she whispered "i love you too" i whispered. I caressed her face admiring her beauty. "I'm not dreaming right" i whispered "no your not hazz, your with me now" she spoke as she bent down and placed her lips on mine. I smiled and kissed her lips passionately. We pulled away and got up. "What happened to me" i asked her "do you wanna see it" she asked me. I nodded she took me in the clouds and i could see my body being buried in y/n's grave which is our grave now. I saw my mum and gemma crying. I looked over at y/n. I hugged her tightly. "He forgave us hazz, he said we could be here in paradise Because of our love" she whispered. I smiled knowing that I'm now with her forever and ever.
THE END :)