perfectly sorrowful 2 (one shot)

Part 1;
Harry's pov
I was waiting for y/n to come home. She said she wanted to stay over at mine and of course i said yes as she is my girlfriend and I'd always love it if my girlfriend would stay with me. I plan on asking her to move in with me. I heard the doorbell ring and I ran to open the door only to see my baby with a soft look on her beautiful face. "Hey baby come in" i spoke as i moved so she could walk in. I immediately brought her in my arms in a warm embrace. She sighed and we pulled away i leaned in and kissed her lips passionately. "how are you baby" i asked her as I kissed her head bringing her to the couch. "I'm fine what about you haz, are you writing any new songs" she asked me. "Yes we are and probably you know our new song has come out, steal my girl do you like it baby" i asked her. "Yes i do haz, and also i really love your solo it just it's so calming to hear your voice" she spoke. I blushed. She kissed my cheek. "thank you baby" i said. I kissed her lips and pulled away.  "So do you wanna have dinner with me i made your favourite spegati" i told her. She licked her lips and pleaded. I nodded with a chuckle as i got up from the couch and went to serve us. We sat on the dining table eating our dinner as i kept gazing aty/n. She smiled and kissed my cheek. "So baby how is college going, are you good these days baby" i asked her. She looked tensed as she sighed and spoke to me "college is ok, and everything is fine haz" she said with an unpleasant smile on her face. "Are You sure baby is everything ok, you can always come to me to talk baby I'm always there for you" i told her. She nodded and smiled looking down. Dinner was over and we both decided to do the dishes. I kept kissing her and tickling her. She giggled so sweetly. "Come let's go to bed" she spoke. I nodded and carried her bridal style to my bedroom. "Hazza can you please give me one of your shirts so i could sleep with" she asked me. I nodded and gave her my grey shirt. She smiled and removed her tank top before putting on my shirt. I smiled and got in bed with her. Cuddling her and pulling her close to my chest.