perfectly sorrowful 2 (one shot)

Part 8
Harry's pov
*Dear hazz, i know you must be feeling bad right now and sad. I'm sorry baby, i had to leave you all of a sudden, but i couldn't stop myself. I really needed to do it in order so that everyone would be happy without me. This earth is a better place without me. I love you so much baby. I wish I could take you with mex which is so selfish and so bad of my intention. I had a lot going on in my life. How can I always bother you with my problems baby, don't you feel I'm pushing you too much honey. I'm sorry I left all of a sudden. I was a useless person who had nothing to do with this world. Everyone behaved rudely with me harry, everyone wanted me to leave because I was annoying and i was too much. Nobody loved me except you hazz, i know you love me a lot. I don't know what else more to say baby, but I'll miss you a lot, too much maybe. I'll miss your kissies, cuddles, hugs, making love. What we had was really precious and heart touching to me hazz, i learnt a lot of goodness from you. You taught me the real meaning of love and that's why I fell for you. No matter what hazz, I'll always be with you, I'll always protect you, love you and care for you, I'm always by your side just next to, you may not feel it but, I'm always there for you. I'll always love you hazz, and if you miss me too much, just look up at the sky and you'll find me looking at you through the stars, or else if you come to my grave i could cuddle you there baby, i love you baby, i love you so much, forever and ever hazz.Goodbye* i cried as i read the whole letter. My baby she left me. She could have told me one thing and I'm ready to do it for her. She never bothered me. I cried so bitterly and so loudly. I kept the letter in my pocket and went back to her bed. I sat down there and cried on her head. "Why baby, why, just one word you could have told me. You'd never bother me baby" i told her. "I don't know what I'll do without you, baby, i won't live long without you sweetheart,, I'll come soon to you" i whispered against her lips. "It's over everything is over" i spoke when i felt everything go black and me falling her y/n's chest.