perfectly sorrowful 2 (one shot)

Part 2
Harry's pov
"Baby""hmm" i hummed "would you miss if i were gone" she asked all of a sudden and my heart started beating fast. I held her closer to my body, scared of letting her go. I caressed her cheeks. "Haz""hmm""i don't wanna scare you or bother you anymore, i feel bad for you" she whispered laying on my chest. "No baby you never bother me at all, I'm happy that you share everything with me lovie" i told her. She turned to look up at me with tears in her eyes. "Is there something bothering you baby" i asked her. "No hazz, i just don't like my living" she said "why baby" i asked her. "I don't know, i just wanna be with you" she said. I nodded tears in my eyes because I can never see you crying it makes me cry too. I kissed your lips passionately our tears mixed in the kiss. "I love you" we pulled away "i love you too forever and ever" she breathed out with a smile on her face. I kissed her head and pulled her more to my chest. We were just laying cuddles against each other "i wish we could just be like this like forever" she mumbled I smiled as i ran my fingers through her hair "we will one day baby" i told her "i hope that day comes soon" she whispered. "Harry tell me one thing" she began i hummed "you said that you umm can't live without me, and also if i go you will also go" she whispered. I nodded it's true "yes i mean it baby, because your my strength and my other half" i told her. "Do you really mean it" she asked me "yes my love, are you ok baby why do you keep coming up with these questions it's kinda scaring me" i chuckled "oh hazz i didn't mean to scare you, I'm just curious" she spoke with a smile. "Oh ok" i said. I sighed and looked at the time. "I think we need to sleep" she said. I nodded. She crawled up to me and kissed my lips passionately. We made out for a while until we pulled away and rested her forehead on mine. "Wake me up with you leave," she whispered i nodded "ok baby done" i told her. "Thank you hazz i love you so much, no matter what I'll always love you and always be with you even if you don't feel it" she spoke before pulling up the bedsheets and covering us. "i love you too babe"