Chap 8. BI part two

Start from the beginning

Ava's fingers were roaming up and down Aimee's body, gently clawing on her back.

"I said, I want both of you on the bed. Now!" Athena repeated, this time with impatience and dominance but Aimee  only gave her a smirk between the bites and kisses she treated Ava with.

Athena scowled at Aimee and Aimee was getting the reaction she were looking for.
Athena walked up to Ava and grabbed her arm, yanking her away from Aimee and pulled her into the bed.  Ava stumbled after and was roughly pushed on to the bed by a determined Athena.

Athena put one knee on the bed to crawl up to Ava. She laid next to Ava and Ava was looking back at Athena with a cloudy gaze and a small smile playing on her lips.

She sprawled out on the bed spread and licked her lips seductively at Athena.

Athena chuckled. Aimee climbed on top of the bed on the other side of where Ava and Athena were. Athena then kissed Ava on the lips, and then on her neck and down to between her breasts.

She placed a hand on Ava's stomach and slowly stroked it down to her thighs. Goosebumps rose on her skin. She felt someone above her and noticed Aimee kissing ava.

Athena could see a small part of her pink core that was glistening of her juices.

Athena kissed her legs, biting and when she moaned, she wanted to go on faster. Ava was squirming around under Athena  and whimpers left her lips. Aimee was massaging the blonde's breasts and kissed her neck right under her ear.

Athena heard Aimee whispering all kinds of promises and painting up vivid images in Ava's mind, and due to Ava's  hot and bothered expression, it was working.

"Aimee, you need to be still." Athena mumbled against Ava's inner thigh. She were making patterns with her fingers on her legs as she nipped on the soft skin close to her centre.

Her scent filled Athena's nose and her mouth watered from her arousal.

"We could always tie her to the bed..." Aimee suggested and sat up. Athena smiled evilly at her proposal and nodded.

Ava looked at both of them in confusion, blind of pleasure and excitement and didn't realize what they had been talking about until and Aimee grabbed one of Ava's  wrists.

"Oh my god!" Ava exclaimed as Aimee fastened her to the headboard. She didn't look shocked or scared, she was happy. Her lips were curled into a wide smile and her eyes shone in anticipation as she tugged at her homemade shackles.

"She's even more excited than we thought." Athena said and stroked Ava's  thigh, going closer and closer to her core.

She fingered Ava's entrance and Ava groaned at the feather light touches from Athena's fingertips.

"Please, do something!" Ava begged and leaned her head back against the headboard. Her pleas were hard for Athena  to resist and she wanted so badly to lower herself down between her legs and taste her wetness, but before she could do anything, Aimee had grabbed onto Athena and turned her around.

She pressed her lips onto hers and her tongue were immediately asking for entrance, which she granted. Her kiss was rough and her hands were dominant when they slid under her back and grabbed her ass.

She rolled her hips into Athena's, causing her to inhale sharply and bite down on her lip. She grunted and increased the friction between her by spreading Athena's  legs with one of hers.

"You're still so wet..." Aimee groaned and grind her thigh against Athena's wet core. Ava moaned from her places on the bed while Athena kissed Aimee feverishly, teeth clashing and hands pulling hairs.