Chapter 5

Jake

"Do you like strawberries?" I ask although it's obvious as I rotate the strawberry in of the whipped cream before bringing it to Emma's mouth.

"Mmm." Emma faintly moans as she runs her tongue around the whipped cream before biting the strawberry, teasing me as she places her lips over the strawberry.

After Emma swallows, she keeps her eyes on the table. "I'm a virgin, Jake." Her admission causes my eyes to go wide. "Tonight, I want to change that." She adds nervously.

I remain here speechless, wordlessly staring at her unsure of what to say.

How is that even possible?

Emma is gorgeous with her chestnut brown eyes, and wavy caramel brown hair descending past her hips.

Emma has full juicy lips, I imagine, wrapped around my cock. "How are you still a virgin?" I ask stupidly.

Emma twists her fingers in her lap, avoiding eye contact. "I have never wanted to sleep with none of the boys in high school, or nobody, for that matter. But with you Jake, I do." Emma's eyes sparkled with desire at her revelation. Her cheeks are flushed as she squeezes her legs tightly together.

She's irresistible, and as much as I wanted to take this slow, I doubt I can, especially knowing I would be her first. "Do you want me to fuck you, pop your cherry, send you home with marks that came from my mouth so that you can gloat?" I realize I'm being an asshole, but I don't know what it is about her that makes me wish I wasn't famous, so I could have everything I want without a worry in the world.

A girl I can trust.

A family I created.

A home with laughter and filled with love.

I want all of that without worrying about a woman using me for gloating to brag about sleeping with a rockstar.

"No, not all." Emma clarifies. "I'm attracted to you, Jake. If you don't take my virginity, somebody else will." She threatens, stirring the beast within.

The thought of somebody else touching her makes my dick rise to full length. Rashly, without thinking, I lift her into my arms. She shrieks as I knocked our food dishes onto the floor. "What are you doing?" She questions.

"I'm giving you what we want," I respond as I settle her on the kitchen table, ripping her dress down the center. "I'll have Ben buy another dress for you."

Emma's body is on display for me, for my eyes, and my eyes only.

Her nipples hardened as the cool air slightly brushes over them. Emma's magnificent waxed pussy is screaming for my painfully hard erection to smash inside of her, owning every fucking inch.

Mentally, I remind myself to be easy with her. Not only is she inexperienced, but I have never fucked with a virgin before. So, today, we're breaking two firsts.

"Don't hurt me, Jake." The emotions in Emma's voice and her eyes trouble me. I'm uncertain if she's referring to her heart or her vagina.

I remove my shirt, flexing my muscles, giving her a private show.

She snickers. "I want to lick your tattoos."

"You have an entire week to lick my body anywhere you please." I remove my pants and boxers impatiently while my hardened cock craves the feel of her.

Currently, standing in front of Emma naked, I admit. "Right now, I'm going to devour every fucking inch of you."

I smash my mouth against her vagina, moving my tongue over her swollen bud.