Chapter 2

Emma

In the shower, I move the sponge along my body, deliberately, daydreaming about Jake Clinton taking me out on a date. Honestly, having a date with Jake are all my dreams come true.

As I add more soap to the sponge, nervousness creeps through me.

What if Jake doesn't come tonight and stands me up since he is every girl's dream come true? I'm positive Jake has multiple females tied to his bedpost at night, giving them everything I have always fantasized about.

Without contemplating, I wrap a towel around me, and I leave the shower water running as I step out of the shower, naked, dripping wet, and skip into my bedroom.

Sliding open my dresser drawer, I grab my pink glittery vibrator and skip happily into the bathroom.

Allowing the towel to drop to the floor, I step back into the shower, clicking my vibrator on.

Carly and I plan to shop before my date tonight. She's actually on her way over to my house, so I have little time to do what I need to do. However, playing with myself with Jake on my mind will force a much-needed orgasm out quickly to calm myself down.

While thinking about how soft Jake's cheeks were with a brushing of hair falling over his eyes, I place the head of my vibrating dildo on my sweet spot and drift it in circles.

Hopefully, Jake comes, and I can offer my purity to him. Naturally, I have had clitoris orgasms, though I have never inserted anything inside of me.

"Mmm." I moan as I work the dildo faster, wishing it were Jake's mouth, causing these sensations to flow through me instead of the dildo that carries his name.

Flinging my head backward, I pinch my nipple between my fingers, causing pain. "Ooh." I breathe while imagining Jake's hands touching me.

While picturing his tattooed-covered arms around me, I press the head of the vibrating rubber dildo rougher against my sweet spot, and pinch my nipple harder, while biting my lip between my teeth.

"I'm here, Emma," Carly shouts, using her key to walk inside my house.

"One minute, Carly." I struggle to suppress the sound of pleasure as the tingles flow down my spine to my toes, making my toes curl.

My legs shake erratically as my breathing speeds up. "Jake." I moan his name softly, clearly obsessed with a man I had never spoken with until last night when all my dreams came true.

I whimper as pleasure causes my body to shake from my waist down.

Leaning against the shower wall, I relax my body until my breathing calms. When I gain my strength back, I place the dildo under the shower and wash it with soap and lukewarm water.

As I stoke my palm over the rubber dildo, I wonder if this is how it would feel to touch Jake.

"Emma," Carly shouts, wrenching me from my fantasies. "You better hurry if you don't want to be late for your date with Jake."

"Coming." I turn the shower water off, wrap the towel around me, and tuck my dildo under the towel.

"I thought you weren't going to use it?" Carly questions, smiling.

I arch an eyebrow, walking over to my dresser. "Mind your business."

Carly laughs, "you're my best friend, therefore, you are my business."

I tuck the dildo back into my dresser. "I'm a virgin, Carly."

"No fucking way." She stampers. "I thought you and Ralph had sex after our senior prom?"

"I lied because I didn't want to be the only girl who graduated from high school, still a virgin." I was ashamed to admit I was a virgin because I didn't want the girls to tease me.

Carly sits on the chair in front of my computer desk. "I wouldn't have teased you, Emma. We're best friends." Carly admits, turning my computer on, "Maybe Jake can change that situation for you."

"Hopefully," I answer, sliding on a pair of skinny jeans and a random blouse.

"Wait," Carly yells as she spins in the chair and looks at me. "How do you use the dildo?" She tips her head toward the dresser, where I stashed my dildo.

Immediately, I feel heat swimming in my cheeks from embarrassment. "I turn it on, and rub it quickly around my clitoris, and three minutes later, I shake uncontrollably."

Carly suppresses a laugh. "Have you done anything with a boy?" She asks.

"Nope." I wasn't attracted to any of the boys in our classes, considering they were disrespectful jerks. Therefore, I never had the impulse to have sex.

"Oh, my God." Carly screeches, grabbing two bananas from her purse, and tossing one over to me.

I catch the banana in midair, peering at her dumbfounded. "Pretend this banana is Jake's dick, Emma. And don't say no. Jake is popular and can have any girl he wishes. You have to make sure you can give him mind-blowing sex so Jake will keep coming back to you."

"This is absurd," I say, holding the banana while staring at Carly.

"I'm going to teach you how to give an extraordinary blow job." I laugh loudly as Carly peels the banana, and twirls her tongue over the point of the banana.

"Carly," I shout through fits of laughter.

"Repeat after me," Carly says.

I can't believe I'm doing this as I peel the banana and bring the end of the banana to my lips and move my tongue around the tip.

Mimicking my best friend, I slide the banana in and out of my mouth and copy Carly's gestures.

Carly removes the banana from her mouth, hysterically laughing. "While you're sucking Jake's penis, make sure you play with his ball sack and keep your hand moving over his shaft." She hops out of the chair and sits next to me. "You better not forget about me if your date with Jake makes you famous."

"Never, Carly. You're one of a kind." I lay my head on my best friend's shoulder. "I love you, Carly."

"I love you too, Emma," Carly responds, placing her arms around me, and drawing me into a hug. "Ready to go shopping and buy you a dress that Jake can't resist?"

"Do you think Jake will really come?" I question. My voice filled with self-doubt as my insecurity slams into me.

Unfortunately, I think Jake will forget about me and settle for a prettier female. Someone who could please him better than me, and someone who would look better next to him.

"Of course, Jake will come, Emma. Why wouldn't he?" Carly states, walking toward my bedroom door.

"Because it's Jake Clinton." I sigh. "He has an entire world of beautiful girls chasing after him."

Carly spins around, and faces me, "You're beautiful, Emma. Anybody who wouldn't want you doesn't deserve you. It will only take Jake five minutes to realize you're everything he could imagine in a woman. Even though you're a major fan of his music, you have a heart of gold, and it won't take him long to notice that about you."

I know I'm pretty, but what worries me is, I won't be good enough for Jake.

"Stop overthinking and let's go," Carly says, dragging me out the door.

I take a deep breath, releasing the uneasiness I feel about tonight. "If he doesn't come, you and I are going out tonight," I explain to my best friend. Without a doubt, I'll definitely need a drink if Jake stands me up.

"Most definitely," Carly agrees without questioning me.

I'm grateful I have a best friend as incredible as Carly. If things go sour tonight, my best friend will make it sweet.