Cooking Up a Trial

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, they shuffle around and look for the best spot to stand while everyone argues, right?" I spoke up. In response, Gundham turned away and lifted his scarf to hide his face while trying to look cool.

"Well now, Everyone has gathered, Let's take the secret entrance to the trial field!" Monokuma spoke up with a chuckle.

"Wait! P-please wait a second!" Monomi spoke up, actually appearing out of nowhere with her arms raised in protest

"My my, Monomi. what are you doing here? nobody asked for you" Monokuma tilted his head as he spoke up. Monomi tried saying something but stuttered too much so Monokuma spoke again "Hm, Do you actually want to join in? do you want to taste how powerless you are at the class trail? You masochistic mascot! Oh well! I'm a good big brother, who dotes on his little sister. I shall allow your special participation! I'll be waiting in the trial room for all of you!" After that, the two-tone bear disappeared into the ground.

"Hey wait, you can't leave us behind!" Shirokuma called out before disappearing into the ground as well.

"Ya' can't leave me in the fucking dust that easily!" Kurokuma rocketed into the air and disappeared in a twinkle.

Everyone stood in silence for a while after the bears left. It wasn't long before that silence was broken

"He told us to come, but... how do we get there? I don't see any doors... or vehicles" Teruteru spoke, poking his index fingers together as he stared down at the ground.

"He mentioned something about a secret entrance. was it?" Mahiru questioned, trying to recall what had been said earlier.

"It might have something to do with the giant bear statue up there that is slowly unhinging its jaw like a snake," I spoke as I stared at the second head of Monokuma rock.

Just as I mentioned that it was slowly unhinging, the ground started rumbling and shaking as it picked up speed. everyone began panicking, confused about what was going on. Once the rumbling and shaking were finished, we were all left staring up at the open mouth of the massive Monokuma masonry.

"How the fuck are we supposed ta' get up there." Fuyuhiko swore and crossed his arms "I'm not climbing up that mountain to get in that bear's fucking mouth."

there was another quieter rumbling noise, and I saw something getting ready to shoot out of the mouth of the statue. I grabbed onto Monomi and lifted her, taking a few steps back as an escalator shot out at unreasonable speeds and crashed into the sand where Monomi once stood. with enough force to cause a breeze.

"th-that was dangerous! Kamakura don't ever put yourself in danger like that again!" Monomi shouted up at me while swinging her arms around

"force of habit. You're welcome for the rescue." I responded, holding onto the rabbit.

The escalator suddenly turned on, rising towards the entrance of the Monokuma stature.

"Could it be.... he's telling us to get on?" Peko spoke up staring down at the escalator from her new standing spot between the Fuyuhiko and the unexpected projectile.

"Such a suspicious aura! Even Crimson Steel Elephant Maga-z is trembling with fear!" Gundham spoke up, holding said hampster in his hand.

"No Gundham, that hampster is shitting on your hand," I spoke up as I stared at the hampster blankly

"Uwaah! That's so totally suspicious" Hiyoko spoke up as she stood closer to the elevator now, not looking scared of it.

Kazuichi started rambling and Teruteru followed soon after, denying the situation and claiming we'd never be able to find a killer.