Plasmasonic#5: Convulsions

Start from the beginning

Panel 6.

THE FOX LOOKS AT TO̅MI WITH A BEMUSED EXPRESSION. GLANCES AT THE FOX WITH A STUMPED EXPRESSION.

THE FOX: (BALLOON)
So you were able to pull it off. How did things go?

TO̅MI: (BALLOON)
Not much of anything has gone right since I got here. Those guys aren't going to help me, they're too worried about trying to get revenge on Mirabelle. It was a mistake helping free them. Now, I've just one more thing to worry about.

PAGE 3 (SIX PANELS)

Panel 1.

THE FOX EXTENDS AN OFFERING HAND TO TO̅MI. TO̅MI GLANCES AT THE FOX WITH AN ANXIOUS EXPRESSION.

THE FOX: (BALLOON)
We should get out of here.

TO̅MI: (BALLOON)
Are we being watched?

THE FOX: (BALLOON)
No, but I doubt you have a place to stay. Surely, you must be tired.

Panel 2.

TO̅MI DEVELOPS A STUMPED EXPRESSION WHILE SHE TAKES A FEW SECONDS TO THINK THE PROPOSITION OVER.

TO̅MI: (THINKING BALLOON)
She's right about that. It's hard to perceive how much time has passed in this place but I know it's been more than four hours. It could very well be close to midnight and while I don't need tons of rest, a few hours would do more than good. I can't however relieve myself of the doubt that Fox's potential for betrayal is less than zero. If I keep my wits about me, I should be fine.

THE FOX: (OFF-PANEL BALLOON)
Hey, To̅mi.

Panel 3.

TO̅MI SNAPS OUT OF HER PONDERING AND GLANCES AT THE FOX WITH A SURPRISED EXPRESSION. THE FOX LOOKS AT TO̅MI WITH A TENDER / AWKWARD EXPRESSION.

THE FOX: (BALLOON)
Look, our introduction might have not started on the best foot but I can tell you this; if you try to bogart your way into The Morning Glory, you're going to fail. I know you want to help Gabriella but if that happens, if you fail, there's not going to be hope for any of us to get out of here.

Panel 4.

TO̅MI LOOKS AT THE FOX WITH A THOUGHTFUL EXPRESSION. THE FOX LOOKS AWAY WITH A SINKING EXPRESSION.

TO̅MI: (BALLOON)
How can I assure myself that I can trust you? Let's be honest, you did kind of send me on a fetch quest. Edgar says you're important and I can understand why you would want to stay hidden but why not just be upfront?

THE FOX: (BALLOON)
...Okay, you have a good point. Listen, all I have is my word and I need you to trust me. Everything will make sense when I explain it to you.

Panel 5.

TO̅MI AND THE FOX BEGIN TO LEAVE THE PLAZA TOGETHER.

TO̅MI: (BALLOON)
Okay, I'll trust you. How far away do you live?

THE FOX: (BALLOON)
Not too far. A humble flat east of here.

Panel 6.
CUT TO: VALLARONA, SPAIN
EXT. DUSK TERRANCE - NIGHT

TO̅MI AND THE FOX SNEAK INTO THE FOX'S FLAT.

THE FOX: (BALLOON)
Make yourself at home.

TO̅MI: (BALLOON)
Thanks.

PAGE 4 (SIX PANELS)

Panel 1.

TO̅MI LOOKS AROUND THE FOX'S FLAT AS THEY PROGRESS INTO A LIVING ROOM AREA.

TO̅MI: (BALLOON)
This is a nice place.

THE FOX: (BALLOON)
Thanks. With Mirabelle's forces on constant watch, being somewhere lowkey is more beneficial.