The night that changed my whole life

JJs POV

I had just gotten in a fight with John b and all my friends for stealing a drug dealers money. They didn't get me I needed that money. I decided to go down to my favorite beach. It was around 10pm nobody ever goes to the beach this late. The waves were strong and dangerous at this time so I sat in the sand thinking about my life and why I got the shit end of the stick.

From the corner of my eye I saw her
( the kook princess). I could tell from the movement of her body something was seriously wrong with her. She didn't see me I watched as she cried really hard walking with her surf board to the water. Why the fuck was she surfing right now? Did she know how dangerous it was?.

Y/n Pov

I finally got to the beach my eyes were filled with warm tears streaming down my face. I was so done with everything. Nobody was at the beach and if they were they could hear my uncontrollable sobbing. I grabbed my surf board put it under my arm and ran into the water. As I surfed the waves I heard somebody yelling at me

" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING Y/N ARE YOU TRYING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED" JJ maybank yelled at me now watching me from the shore.

"IM FINE JUST GO HOME" I yelled back at the now panicked boy. Just after I was done yelling the water swept me off my feet and I fell into the water. Unable to get back up I slowly gave in and started to drown.

Moments later I felt arms wrap around me and I was on somebody's shoulder. I had lost my breath and had pasted out from how much water I had consumed. JJ threw me on the ground and started giving me cpr and then mouth to mouth.

I woke up, spitting up water. As I tried to catch my breath I felt butterflies in my stomach. JJ maybank gave me butterflies?

"Your crazy Y/n grace yk that" JJ said now sitting next to me.

I sat up now next to him looking into the water "yeah I know" I sighed and looked at the water

"I mean were you trying to kill yourself " the blonde boy said freaked out.

I took my head out of my knees and looked at him.

He looked at me concerned "y/n"

I looked at him in his pretty blue eyes "yes JJ I was" and then I plopped my head back into my knees and looked away to the side.

Moments later I felt his hand on my back "hey y/n talk to me".

I turned my head and looked at him still with my face in my knees " like you give a shit" I said

He put his arm around me and held me tightly to his chest "I know how it feels y/n to have an abusive relationship and you need to talk about it" he said with his chin touching my head.

"What do you mean" I said I felt comfortable with him like he would never hurt me.

"My dad y/n he hits me when he gets mad that's why I'm always partying and kooking up with girls to get away from my thoughts" he said and then it went silent.

"Me and Rafe used to be happy but I guess the longer we are together he thinks he can control me, I thought maybe it was a bump in are relationship but it just gets worse and I can't handle it" I stopped talking and moved away from JJ. I lifted my shirt to reveal my bruises from legs to face.

"Y/n you need to break up with him" JJ said as I looked into his eyes I could see his concern.

I sat back "can't" I said and let out a sigh "you see everything is about reputation and a breakup would ruin me" I told him

JJ looked at me and wiped a tear that had fallen down my face " Fuck reputation honestly" JJ said.

I didn't know what came across me but I grabbed JJs face and started kissing him,he kissed me back and just like that I was on top of JJ making out with him on the beach. This felt so real and passionate something I hadn't felt in awhile.

We made out for a half an hour, until I pulled away from JJ and stood up and started pacing back and forth "shit" I said "shit" I repeated myself. JJ stood up "is everything okay".

"No I just cheated on my boyfriend" I said now starting to shake.

JJ stood up and grabbed both my arms making me stare at him into his eyes "it's okay y/n, Rafe doesn't derseve you" he said to me.

I took a deep breath "I can't go home JJ can I stay with you" I asked him pleading

"Yeah that fine my dad is leaving tomorrow morning" he said.

Me and JJ got in my Jeep as we drove to his house.