Beach party

The next morning I woke up in my bed shaking and sore from all the bruises all over my body. It was 11 am and Rafe would be picking me up in 3 hours which meant I had to get up and get ready. I struggled to get out of bed and went into the shower where I let the warm hot boiling water soak into my bruises. After my shower I went into my room sized closet with thousands of clothes most were actually from the little surf shops on the cut.I picked out some denim Jean shorts and a white knitted top. My bruises were very noticeable from my face down to my legs.

I quickly hopped in my car and went to a nearby store to buy tons of concealer, I got home and attempted to cover as much bruises as I could and then made two braids from my two front sides of my face and let the rest lay down. I heard a beep coming from outside I let out a big sigh and left my house and got into rafes car.

"Hey baby" Rafe said to me and smiled

I gave him a fake smile back "hi babe" I said

"Glad your less moody today sorry about yesterday but you gotta learn your lesson" he said well he put his hand on my thigh and griped it tight, I had flinched a tiny bit but tried to hide it.

"And after the party your gonna come over and we are gonna end the night on a good note" he winked at me as I stiffed up and he moved his hand up my thigh more.

We finally got to the beach we're we met topper and kelce rafes buddy's more like his druggy asshole friends but whatever. Rafe gave me a drink "no I'm good Rafe that's okay" I told him he grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear "drink before you regret it" he warned me I took the drink from his hand and chugged it down with him. He forced me to drink one after another making me wasted "okay Rafe I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I told him "okay my pretty girl" he said as I walked away.

I was done with tonight I was drunk which I didn't want to be and when I left I was gonna have to show Rafe a "good time" yeah not for me but for him my body ached I found a spot away from the crowd where I sat by myself I tried to keep everything in but I just bursted warm tears fell down my face washing all the concealer off revealing all my bruises.

  JJs POV

I had just gotten done making out with a girl at this stupid party. That I only went to so that I could get away from my dad,  I had to go pee so I went to an open spot on the beach where I saw her, the kook princess. I mean she was hot but she was with the biggest dick in the world and she was just as stuck up as the other kooks.

"Your enjoying the party I see" I giggled to myself I love pissing kooks off.

I heard her sniffle "yeah um this party is boring " she said in a sad voice.

"What's the matter princess did your king make you upset" listen I know I sound like an ass but everyone knows y/n and Rafe have the perfect relationship.

But then she looked up at me I saw water falling down her face and red and bruises all over her face where her makeup had rubbed off " yes JJ we did are you happy" she said with a shaky upset voice.

I didn't know what to do I could never have imaged her perfect relationship to be like this. It kinda made me feel bad I mean nobody deserves to get abused. I know first hand how it feels. I sat down next to her and looked at her in her eyes that were filled with water.

  Y/n Pov

As JJ sat down next to me and stared at me with his blue pretty eyes I felt somewhat comfortable
"what are you just gonna watch me cry" I said to him

"Do you need me to get you out of here y/n"
He said to me very concerned, I knew if I went with him my reputation was at jeopardy but I didn't care I was scared to be with Rafe for another night "yeah would you please" I pleaded at him he shook his head and pulled out his hand to help me up.

We walked up to the van I got in the passenger seat well he drove "so where is your house" he asked I turned away from the window and looked over at him "I can't go home Rafe will come looking for me just drop me at a motel on the cut or something" he looked at me concerned and then said "no y/n one of my friends has a spare room you can stay there"
I looked at him "really you would do that for me I said" he nodded as we drove in silence I was drunk and ended up falling asleep in the car.

When we arrived to his friends house I felt somebody lift me up, I immediately flung up "Rafe stop let me go" still drunk and now unaware where I was I felt the person let go of me and lay me down, take my shoes off and throw a blanket over me
"shhh y/n your safe here" JJ whispered in my ear as I moments later fell asleep again but this time I felt safe.