Liam Imagine (Personal)

You were getting ready for your birthday party at the club. You were turning 19 and it was supposed to be a 'surprise party,' but you already knew about it. Your best friend spoliled it so she could tell you to wear something nice. You looked into the lifesize mirror so you could see your full body. The black dress you picked was pretty short and went up to the middle of your thighs. It hugged you in all the right places and made your curves extra noticeable. The makeup you wore was dark around your eyes which made them pop out. You hopped into your car and started towards the club. 

________________________________________

You smoothed out your dress as you were guided into the club by a guard. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!!" All your friends jumped up and screamed practically blowing your ear drums out. 

"Oh my god!" You acted as surprised as possible. You went around hugging everyone who was there and saying hello. A couple of minutes later you were seated at the bar watching all your friends dance with strangers. It was odd to you that your friends could do that, you never thought that was right. Especially grinding on a stranger? That was completely weird and just.....awkward. 

"Hit me with a drink Mr.Bartender." You said to the man behind the bar. He turned around and took your breath away. His eyes locked with yours immedtiately and he dropped the tray he was holding making all the drinks he was holding fall. His cheeks flushed red as he bent down to pick up the drinks. 

"Oh my god." You said as you stood up to help him. You sat on the bar tabletop and slid over to the other side to help this man pick up his drinks. 

"Oh how clumsy of me..." The man said. His brown hair was extremely attractive and his face just seemed so pure and sweet. 

"We all make mistakes!" You say cheerfully as you pick up some of the drinks he dropped. You hold your hand out to help him up. "I'm Taylor." You smile. 

He smiles cutely. "Taylor is a wonderful name love. My names Liam." You giggle. You both chitchat for a couple of more minutes. "Hey uh Taylor...I don't want to seem to straight forward....but uh you are rather beautiful....are you single?" 

You laugh at his sweetness. "Yes I'm single." You smile and he rubs the back of his neck. 

"I get off shift in 10 minutes...would you save me a dance love?" Liam asks to you. 

"Of course." 

The time goes by quickly. Liam took his apron off and took your hand. Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran started playing. 

You started slow dancing with Liam and he put his arms around your waist. You wrapped your arms around his neck. 

"Your eyes are amazing Taylor." Liam says to you. You smile and rest your head on his shoulder. Liam starts singing along to the song softly. "Kiss me like you wanna be loved." You bring your head up and your eyes meet. 

"May I kiss you Taylor?" Liam asks romantically. You nod your head and he leans in to kiss you. The kiss is magical and sends goosebumps up your arms. His lips are super soft and comforting, he makes you feel safe and protected. 

"TAYLOR WE HAVE TO GO!" Y/F/N your annoying friend yelled to you. You pull apart from Liam and smile to him. 

"Here." You say handing him your phone. "Put your number in." You exchange numbers and leave the club. But that was not the last you saw of Liam. 

A/N so how did you like it guiess! Comment please I want feedback! Vote too and fan<3 xx