How he tells you he loves you *Preference*

Niall: You were getting ready for a special  1 year anniversary date with your boyfriend Niall. It was at a fancy resturaunt and it was going to be an amazing night. As you were putting your earings in you hear  a knock at the door. 

"Y/N can I come in?" Niall asks. 

"Yup!" You answer fixing your hair. Niall opens the door and he looks at you up and down grinning ear to ear. 

"You look stunning." He comes closer to you and snakes his arms around your waist. "How did I become so lucky?" 

You giggle and put your head in the crook of his neck. He lifts your chin up with his pointer finger and makes you gaze into his eyes. You stare at eachother for a couple of minutes when he leans closer and presses his lips against yours. His grip on your waist gets tighter and you wrap your arms around his neck and jump up onto his waist. He wraps your legs around him and his tongue begs for entrance to your mouth. You let him enter without hesitation. Your hands tangle into his hair as he sets you down on the bed and he climbs on top of you. He continues kissing you. He starts kissing down your neck which makes you moan, but you soon realize that you're late for your reserved date. 

It takes all your power to get Niall off. "Not now Niall. We have to go." He frowns but smiles quickly. 

"Later?" He asks with a hopeful grin. 

"Maybe." You smirk and give him a quick peck before turning away. He quickly turns you back and presses your body to his. He looks nervous. 

"I need to tell you something..." He says softly. You nod. "I-I love you..." 

You blush taken back by his words. You put your head on his chest. "I love you too Niall." 

Harry: You and Harry were at the beach. It was an extremely hot summer day and the water was nice and cool. You and Harry have been dating for 4 months. As you were tanning on the sand Harry comes up to you dripping wet from the Ocean Water. 

"C'mon babe, the waters nice." Harry reaches down to you with his hand. A drop of water falls on your dry skin and makes you flinch. 

"No way, it's way to cold." You lay your head back down. He drops to his knees so he's looking down at you. 

"We can do this the easy way or the Harry way Y/N." He says with his eyes looking down and his warm breath making it's way to your skin. His sexy husky voice turned you on so much. 

"Your gonna have to make me Harry." You say flirtasiously and your eyes full of lust. He licks his lips and brings his head down to yours. He wraps his arms around you quickly and throws you over his shoulders. 

"HARRY!" You scream not expecting what he's doing. 

"I told you I would force you!" He drops you into the water and you swim away from him so your a good distance. 

"Come over here!" He yells. You giggle and signal for him to come with your finger. 

"Come and get me," you say with a sexy tone. You know how much your teasing him right now and you can practically see his boner. He swims over to you and looks at you biting his lip hard. You lick  your lip and thats enough to make him go crazy. He grabs your tiny waist suddenly and smashes his lips against yours, he sticks his tongue in exploring your mouth. He pulls away.

"Damn Y/N I love you so much." He says but realizes that it's the first time he's said it. His eyes widen and he covers his mouth. You take his hands off his mouth and wrap them back around your waist. 

"I love you too Harry,"  You smile. You continue making out and have a perfect night.

Liam: You and Liam were dating for 2 years and he never said he loved you which always made you feel insecure  and upset. You always knew Liam was the type to take things slow and be all sweet and romantic, but now it was just pathetic. You were mad at Liam because he doesn't express his feelings for you very often. Sure he kisses you and hugs you but he never says he loves you. You wake up and roll out of bed in a bad mood. You just had a dream where Liam said he loved you then you woke up and found out it wasn't real. You walked down the stairs and saw Liam cooking. 

"Good morning beautiful!" Liam says cheerfully. You glare at him and take a seat at the dining room table. He furrows his eyebrows. "Whats wrong?" 

"I dont know. Why don't you just call your mom and remind her that you LOVE her? She left a message saying she LOVED you. Just saying." You say grudgingly and he's utterly confused. 

"FIrst I have to tell you something." He gulps and hands you the pancakes he made. On the pancakes in chocolate chips is written 'Move in with me? I love you." You look at it and your jaw drops. 

"Y-you a-a-are you serious?" You start tearing up. He walks towards you. 

"I love you so much. You are my everything. Please move in with me?" Liam says sweetly. 

"Yes!" You scream and tackle him. He falls onto the ground and you are ontop of him. You press your lips to his. He chuckles. 

"Someones happy." He laughs. 

"I love you so much Li Li!" You shout and stay in his arms. 

Louis: You and Louis are in the middle of a hot make out session. He has you just in your bra and he's not wearing a shirt. You're both still wearing pants. He runs his hands through your hair and you giggle. His hand goes around the top of your sweat pants. He starts to pull them down when you push Louis off of you and he goes flying against a wall. 

"What the-?" He questions and you start crying. You sit on the edge of the bed crying your eyes out. He is utterly confused. "Um...what just happened?" 

"I'm not right for you! You need a model, a better girl who is ready for this. I can't do this with you and you don't deserve someone who will keep you waiting for sex. I'm sorry but I just can't! I'm not ready Lou and I'm sorry if it bothers you." You continue crying into your palms. He wraps his arm around you shoulders. 

"I don't care. All I care about is you. I'm ready when your ready. Please don't feel that you need to meet up to any standards to be my girl, no matter what I will always love you." Louis says and kisses your cheek. 

"You love me?" You sniffle.

"Of course. Do you love me?" He asks and pushes a piece of hair out of your face. 

"Yes I do love you." You smile and both of you watch movies for the rest of the night.

Zayn:  You and Zayn were walking down the street eating ice-cream that he just bought for you. You laugh at Zayn because he has ice cream on his nose. "What?" He asks. You gigle and kiss his nose. He wipes his nose off and sees that there was ice cream on it. He puts some on your nose an you both laugh. He pulls you close and kisses your lips and wraps his arms around your waist. You kiss him back. Paparazzi comes by and starts taking pictures. 

"Zayn Malik do you love Y/N?" A camera man asks. Zayn smiles. 

"Obviously." He laughs and your eyes widen, 

"Really?" 

"Yes Y/N I love you." 

You laugh and continue kissing Zayn not minding about the paparazzi.