Ignored

Me and Jeremiah had a friends with benefits relationship. No strings attached all we did was fuck nothing else. We could be with other people. But honestly I didn't want to even though I knew Jeremiah did. The sex just messed up my mind though. Making me think I actually liked Jeremiah. I don't think I actually do I just think I should but me, belly, and Conrad had a group project for history. It was late so we just decided to stay at Conrad's apartment instead of going to mine and belly's dorm.

Conrad and belly were dating so they stayed in their room and I just made a bed on the couch. I couldn't sleep because I was just thinking. I soon hear the front door open and it's Jeremiah and a girl. I knew I wasn't the only girl he did this with but it hurts to see it. They were kissing as he closed the door behind me I don't think he even noticed me. They kissed all the way to his room. I heard her annoying moans all night I couldn't even sleep. I just grabbed my stuff and keys then sent belly a text 'I forgot I have to be somewhere in the morning. If Conrad can't drop you off I can come pick you up tomorrow' since I drove her there. I couldn't stand to sit here and listen to them.

I drove home and I couldn't sleep for hours just thinking about it. I just decided I would end it and avoid him because I obviously can't do this if I get jealous if he's with another girl. I wasn't even gonna tell him I was just gonna ignore and avoid him. Because he would ask why I did it and I couldn't tell him I was jealous because we aren't nothing. I eventually fell asleep. I woke up in the morning from belly knocking on my door. She didn't know about me and Jeremiah nobody did so I didn't know what to tell her. 'What happened' she asked. 'Oh nothing I just have to go shopping today for a few things' I said 'are you sure' belly said I shook my head yes and I knew she didn't believe me but she still walked out I laid in bed before I eventually got up and got ready for the day.

(3 weeks later)

I've been ignoring Jeremiah it's been working so far. Belly's noticed my odd behavior because I haven't even been going out as much as I used too but the only reason I was going out was for Jeremiah so I just been sulking in my room. There was a party tonight and I knew that Jeremiah said he had a test tomorrow and he said he was gonna study for tomorrow before I stopped talking to him so he's probably not gonna show up.

Jeremiah has been trying to text me but I just been ignoring them. I've seen him at school a few times but I've just walked the other way. I don't know how I'm gonna keep this up we have the same friends. I just don't even wanna see his face right now I'll eventually get over it. I just need time but I know we can be friends but I just need time away from him. It's 6pm and the party starts at 7pm I started getting ready. I put on a white dress

 I put on a white dress

(You can pick a dress)I did my hair in cute little curls

I did my hair in cute little curls. Then I did my makeup and I slip white heels on. I was going to find someone new to talk to maybe if I can get my mind on someone else it'll be easier for me and him just to be friends. I leave my dorm and get into my car. Belly gets in a few minutes later 'you look good' she said 'thank you. You look gorgeous girl' I said. I smile at her. I drive to the party and I park some houses down. we walked to the house.

I walk into the house and me and belly go find Conrad cause I didn't want her alone. We found him Conrad said 'Jeremiah wants to talk to you Y/N' 'what he's here' I said 'yeah he's here why' he said. I didn't want to be here anymore 'I just didn't think he would be' I said Conrad not even paying attention just shook his head. I just try to stay in the crowd not trying to even see Jeremiah let alone run into him. I just go downstairs to the basement to go to the bathroom since somebody was already upstairs. I go in there just trying to hide away then I hear somebody knocking 'hey can you hurry up in there' it was Jeremiah's voice. What was I gonna do.

I don't know what I'm going to do. I can't leave cause then he'll try to talk to me and I can't just stay in here. Maybe I'll just try and wait it out. It was a few minutes and then I hear a bang on the door. 'Come on dude hurry up' he said. Maybe I can just open the door and slip out past him. I hurry up and open the door I try to slide past him and act like nothing ever happened but he puts his hand on the door blocking me from getting out he looked shocked because I've been avoiding everywhere he'd be including parties. He pushes me back into the bathroom and comes in and closes the door and locks it. I gulp at him while he's just staring at me I just sit on the side of the tub we stay like that for multiple minutes before he spoke up.

'What happen Y/N' he said giving me a glare. 'Nothing happened' I said trying not to make eye contact. 'We're not leaving until you tell me what's wrong' he said I just sat there not talking. He storms towards me and grabs me slides down the wall and puts me on top of him 'what Jeremiah' I said 'maybe if we're like this it'll make you talk to me' he said 'no it won't' I said trying to get up he just grabbed my hip and pushed me back down. 'I don't wanna talk to you right now Jeremiah' I said 'why what did I do wrong' he said. He's so stupid what did he do wrong really. He wraps his hands around my waist and kisses my neck. His touch relaxes me it makes me melt into him. I realize why I'm not even talking to him right now but I don't even have the energy to fight him so I just wrapped my hands around his shoulders.

'We're gonna go somewhere else and talk about this y/n' he said. He stands me up and gets up himself and wraps his arm around my shoulder and walks us to his car. He puts me in his passenger seat and he gets in the drivers seat. I just look the other way it was just awkward silence the whole ride he was getting tired of it and just pulls into a random parking lot. 'There's nothing wrong Jeremiah I don't know what you want me to tell you' I said 'y/n you've been avoiding me for weeks there's something wrong' he said I didn't even wanna talk to him. I just pulled him into a kiss. I was so deprived of his touch I just wanted him to touch me. He pulls away from me and gets into the back of his car. I get back there too and climb onto his lap. I started kissing him hungrily. 'Somebody missed me' he said pulling away from me smirking. 'Just shut up' I said pulling him back into a kiss.

I unbutton his pants and pull them down and then pull down his boxers I lift up my dress he moved my hands and helped me lift it up he slid my straps off and grabs my boobs and starts massaging them. He stops and then slides my panties to the side. He slid his fingers in and I moaned missing his touch. He slid his fingers out and his dick in him stretching me out felt so good. 'You feel so nice and so tight' he said thrusting into me at a fast pace. 'Only yours' I said moaning he stopped once he heard that I whined I tried to go up but he just pushes me back down. 'What do you mean Y/N' he said confused 'just forget about it Jeremiah please keep going' I said.

'Don't tell me you haven't even been with anyone else' he said I look at him ashamedly. 'Y/N you can't do this to me' he said sighing. 'I'm sorry' I said. 'You're the one who said you didn't wanna have strings attached.' He said. 'Cause I thought that's what you wanted' I said. 'Y/n is that why you were mad at and avoiding me you heard me with that girl' he said. I just look at him there's no point of lying to him I shook my head yes. 'She was the only other girl I was with and it only happened once y/n I thought you were with other boys and I didn't wanna think about it so I thought she would distract me but she didn't.' He said. I just lay my head on his chest but he said thrusting up again my head shoots up my nails dig into his shoulder. His hands go to ass and starts going faster.

I start kissing him. I pull away from the kiss and then start kissing his neck we never left hickeys on each other because we didn't want anybody to know. So I never did. He pulls my head up and start sucking on my neck hard. He left a hickey. I thought he was just gonna finish this then we were gonna be done but him leaving a hickey means something. He hits my Gspot and starts rubbing my clit at the same time I was moaning loud into his ear I was screaming his name. I came over his dick clenching around him he was thrusting in and out then bottom out and I squeezed him one last time and 'you only belong to me y/n' he said as he finished inside of me. we were both a sweaty mess. I just laid my head on his and then he grabbed a napkin from the glove box and cleans us both off.

He grabbed a shirt from the back and threw it over me. Then he threw sweatpants he had on. We just lay down in the back seat. We just layed like that then we fell asleep.
————
Words: 1833