Argument (smut version)

I'm hella tired right now and it's like 4am so I apologize for any grammar mistakes or misspelling I'll probably reread it in a few days and fix it but I need to get a few chapters in I haven't been posting a lot. Also if you have any suggestion please let me know! Enjoy!
————
We had finally made it to the beach house. I was ready this summer I wasn't just gonna sit around and hang out with the moms this summer. I loved them don't get me wrong but I wanted to try new things but I definitely will make time for them. It was a fun day we all unpacked then the kids all went to the beach while the moms went to the store. Then we all came back in. I caught myself staring at Jeremiah's new abs and muscles.

I always thought he was cute I use to have this crush on him but I grew out of it seeing how he is now. He's always talking to a new girl at a new party so I know he wouldn't see anything special about me. He was my best friend and that was good enough for me. But tonight there was this bonfire and I was gonna go. I curled my hair and put some light makeup on and threw on this cute black dress with spaghetti straps

 I curled my hair and put some light makeup on and threw on this cute black dress with spaghetti straps

(I thought this was cute but you can pick whatever you want to wear)

I grabbed my purse and put my phone and stuff in there then the moms were in there rooms. I went outside and started walking to where the party is. When I got there  I walked out and onto the beach and Jeremiah was there talking to this girl I roll my eyes. I got a drink and sipped it slowly since I've never really drunk but I sit down on the sand. I see this boy come up to me and say 'y/n right' 'yeah why' I said confused. 'Hey it's me Noah from 6th grade history class' he said. 'Ohh I remember you were always making jokes I really enjoyed that class' I said smiling and then signaling for him to sit down.

We talked for a little bit then we heard cop sirens I was going to walk home and Noah said he could walk with me because that's the way he was going but Jeremiah stopped me as I walked past his car he had Steven and Conrad in the back both pretty fucked up. 'Get in y/n' he said in a stern voice. 'I was just gonna walk with Noah' I said 'I don't know who he is so no you're not' he said looking mad.  'Are you going to-' I was saying before Jeremiah cut me off 'y/n now'. I look at him angrily. 'I'll be fine just get in the car with him' he said with a smile I kissed his cheek and he had a tint of red on his face I smile at him.

I get in the car and Jeremiah was about to drive off. I shiver a little bit as I buckle up 'here want this' Noah said pointing at his hoodie I smile and nod but Jeremiah looks pissed and as soon as Noah put it on my lap Jeremiah grabbed it and threw at him 'she doesn't need your fucking hoodie. ' He took his off and set it on my lap. I just pushed it to the ground even if I wanted to wear it. I mouth sorry to Noah. And Jeremiah sped off. I didn't wanna argue in-front of the two drunk men in the back. We got home and I starting helping Steven out and whispered to Jeremiah 'meet me in my room after your done putting Conrad to bed' in a pissed tone he just nodded his head.

I was pissed off cause who does he think he is telling me what I can't and can do he's not my dad. I place Steven down on the bed take off his shoes then laid him down and took out everything out of his pockets and set them down next to the nightstand then placed his phone on charger. I walk out his room and went to mine I seen Jeremiah still struggling with Conrad. I just go in my room change out of my dress into a white crop-top and some black shorts. I threw on a hoodie to be more comfortable and I start talking my makeup off and I put my hair up in a ponytail.

I heard a knock on my door I go open it and there's Jeremiah. 'Jeremiah who the fuck you think you are you can't control who I talk too' I say pissed off but trying not to yell to wake up everyone else. 'I didn't trust that boy and you barley know him.' He said. 'I knew him in 6th grade jackass and you act like you don't go around talking to bitches you've not know longer then a minute' I took a breath and then continue talking 'your not my dad so you can't control who I talk too or who I don't so just know that' I said.

Jeremiah looked even more mad now not because I was scared he was going hit me because he would never do that I was scared we would lose our friendship I should've never yelled at him. He started walking forward and I started walking backwards until my back hit the wall he put his hands on either side of me. He looked down at me and I just felt butterflies. 'Because you don't know how guys think I do' he said with a gulp looking down at you.

'But you can't control what I do Jeremiah' I said . 'I know but I'll try' he said with a smirk that I just wanted to whip off his face then he looked down at my lips and back up at my eyes. I looked at his lips too then he just pulled me into a kiss and I kissed back moving my hands up to his hair and neck tugging at his neck. 'Maybe this will teach you that you will always be mine and no other guys especially Noah's ' he said and I felt heat rising up in me.

He started kissing my neck then moved one of his legs in-between mine and started pushing it up against me. Leaving hickeys down my neck as I started moaning and gasping trying to keep the sounds in to not wake up anybody. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist then he took me to my bed and start taking my hoodie off and crop-top. I take off his shirt and shorts. Leaving him in his boxers. 'This doesn't seem fair does it' he said as he took off my shorts leaving me in my underwear. He unclipped my bra and started leaving hickeys all over my breast's.

He had his hand over my mouth trying to keep me quiet 'no matter how much I would love to hear your noises we gotta be quiet' he said whispering in my ear. He started leaving hickeys down my thighs then took my underwear off. Leaving me completely naked in-front of him. He took his boxers off and his tip was throbbing red and leaking pre-cum. He turned me around and pulled my hair up making my back meet his stomach. He aligned his dick with my entrance. 'Are you ready' he asked. I said 'yes'

Then he slowly put it in bottoming out. I readjusted then I said 'go' he started going at a slow agonizing pace. 'Faster please' he started going faster I had to bite my lip from letting noises escape. He hit my Gspot I said 'right there Jeremiah' tryna to be as quiet as possible which was pretty hard. I started meeting his every thrust and grinding down on him. 'I'm about to cum Jeremiah' I said he went even faster and I finished all over his dick 'your all mine y/n' he said as he pulled out and finished on my back.

He went to go get a wet towel then cleaned me off then cleaned himself off he went to his room real quick and got some sweatpants then came back and got me some shorts and a T-shirt and helped me get dressed. He picked me up and sat me down on this bean bag chair in my room then picked up my sheets and said 'we're gonna have to wash this y/n' he said with a chuckle as he threw it into my laundry basket he picked me up bridal style then carried me to his room and sat me down then got into bed next to me and wrapped his hand around me 'did that prove to you that your mine' he said giving you neck one small kiss 'definitely'
You said smiling. You laid like that for a few minutes in silence then you both fell asleep.
————
Finally a longer one 😭. But I liked this chapter. Anyways I hope you enjoyed and have a good day!

Words: 1560