Jealously

!!SMUT!!
————-
You liked Jeremiah since you guys were kids. You thought he never really noticed you though and that he just seen you as a sister so you just went on with your life even though you still had those little feelings you didn't want that to effect your relationship with him so you would try everything to forget him. Talk to different boys, try to just focus on yourself, and find different things you loved. It did work but only a little bit so eventually you felt better about everything but you still cared about him very deeply.

'Y/N!!... Y/N!!' Belly yelling took you out of your train of thoughts. You look up to see everybody looking at you and you look away for a second in embarrassment. 'What' you said after a few moments. 'Do you wanna go to the party tonight' she said. 'Since when do you like parties' I said with a small laugh she looked at me and tried to signal she wanted to go because of Conrad I gave her a little smirk knowing she won't go without me 'I don't know Bells' I said teasing her.

'Come on (nickname)' Jeremiah said I just looked at him as he smiled. 'Fine. When does it start' I asked '9' Conrad spoke up. 'Okay' I said getting up. I didn't really wanna go because I knew Jeremiah would be making out with some hoe in the corner like he always is but I'm doing it for belly. I started walking down the hallway to the stairs so I could go to my room and start getting ready.

As I'm walking I heard belly call out 'Y/N wait up!!'. I stopped for a second so she could catch up 'why were you zoning out was it Jeremiah?' Me and Belly both knew everything about each-other. I tried to make her quiet down so one of the boys didn't hear her so she did and then I just shook my head yes. 'You gotta find a boy at the party tonight' she said. 'I've tried that before and it doesn't work' I said 'well just try again you can't keep letting him hold you down' she said as we got to the top of the stairs 'your one to talk' I said with a chuckle as I walked through my bedrooms door and closed it.

I never really dress up around here because it doesn't really matter to me cause I've known them my whole lives I don't need to be dressed up for them but tonight I'm going get dressed up and maybe follow what belly said. I pick out a plain black long sleeve dress and slip it on. I curled my hair and I did light make up only
Concealer, highlighter, blush, and mascara. I then go in my closet and look for shoes. I grabbed a pair of black heels and slipped them on.

The boys had already left cause apparently me and belly 'take too long' to get ready so I wait for belly downstairs because I'm driving us both. She walks down in this pink dress with her hair straightened. She is so pretty and I don't get how she doesn't notices it. 'You look pretty' I said. 'You look gorgeous!' She said we both smile and then she says 'Jeremiah will definitely be jealous' she said with a wink and I just bursted out laughing. We got into my car and we drove there.

There was music coming from inside, people making out in the front, and a few drunk people. I knew this wasn't belly's kinda thing so I was gonna stay with her but as soon as I tried she told me to go and find somebody to talk too and after a 5 minute argument I finally gave in. I sat in the corner for a few minutes with a cup of water cause I wasn't planning on getting drunk cause I drove me and belly here. I seen Jeremiah just sitting in the corner too surprised he's not shoving his tongue down a girls throat.

But then this guy came up to me and said 'hey'. He wasn't bad looking he had curly brown hair and blue eyes with tanned skin so I replied with 'hi'. ' do you wanna dance' he asked I just nodded and we started dancing. He started touching my waist but I didn't even notice cause all I was thinking about was Jeremiah.

I felt a hand grab my wrist though and the guy I was dancing with yelled 'hey man wtf'. But the guy who grabbed my wrist just kept dragging me to an empty room. I look up and it's Jeremiah. 'What the fuck jere' I yelled I was mad. 'Me wtf?? No you what the fuck' he was mad but why? 'Why are you even mad we were just dancing!' I said still yelling. 'Because he was touching all over you Y/N!' He said even more mad. 'And why do you care your not my fucking dad' I said.