Drunk

Fluff.
————
Jeremiah's POV

I was just chilling in the living room watching a show. It was around 12 and Y/n is still out she said she was going out with 'friends' I think everyone believed her besides me. Ever since last summer she's been cold and I don't know what happened. She's been ignoring me and everyone else and only talking to the parents sometimes. I know what she was doing she was out getting drunk. I never knew how much I'd miss her. But I did.

I got interrupted by my thoughts by someone struggling to open the door I walk towards it and I opened the door it was Y/n drunk. 'Jeremiah!' She yelled. I felt disappointed kinda but I pulled her in the house and went to go help her go to her room but she grabbed my hand and then just stuffed her head into my chest and started crying. I don't if it was just because she was drunk. But I wrapped my hand around her back and started rubbing the back of her hair.

I slid down the wall and let her just lay down against my chest. 'What's wrong (nickname)' I asked. 'I'm sorry Jeremiah' she said through sobs. I was about to say something but she cut me off 'I've been ignoring not just you but everyone and I'm sorry' she said as she started crying more but I just held her tighter and just rubbed her back. 'And it's been hard because I love you but I just can't' she said I sat there shocked not knowing what to say.

I love her but she won't remember this the next
morning and I don't want this to be the first time saying it if she won't remember. But I said it anyway 'I love you too Y/n' I said she just hugged my tighter and soon her sobs stopped and she fell asleep. I picked her up bridal style. I sat her down on her bed and got a make up wipe and took her makeup off and then took her heels off. I put a tshirt over her then tried to slide off her dress without touching her a wrong way after a few minutes I ended up doing it.

Then tried walking out but she grabbed my hand and asked me 'stay please' I listened then said ' hold up I'll be back up'. I went downstairs and got her a water bottle and medicine for in the morning. I went back up stairs and placed them on her nightstand then got into bed with her I sat next to her she pulled my hands around her waist and cuddle into my chest I put my head on her shoulder and fell asleep.

————
Words 468