Shower

this will be the last smut for a few chapters because I've done like three in a row so I wanna do some cute ones next and I'm better at writing those 😭 but enjoy!
————
I had just woke up it was like 6 in the morning. I got up and got some clothes for today and my shampoo, body wash, conditioner, skin care, and other hair products and went into the bathroom. I turned the water on and got a towel then waited for a few minutes for the water to get hot I love my showers steaming. I got undressed and stepped in with the stuff I would need. I just sat on the shower floor thinking.

I got interrupted by my thinking by the bathroom door opening I look out and it was Jeremiah. 'I'm getting in you take too long and I have to go to work ' he said. I just laughed and he looked serious 'you're being serious?' I said 'yeah' he said. He started getting undressed so I stopped looking out there. And then I saw the glass door open and seen Jeremiah step in. 'Come on Jeremiah this is weird' I said as I looked away so I didn't see anything even if I wanted to. wait no what I am I saying he's my best friend.

'We used to do it' he said 'yeah when we were kids Jeremiah' I said with an attitude. I got up and turned around trying not to look at him but I looked over for a second and I saw him just staring so I quickly turned. I got my shampoo and I just waited for Jeremiah to be done in the water. I felt a hand on my waist and I saw an arm next to me grabbing soap I tried to grab Jeremiah's hand to move it.

But he whispered in my ear 'what y/n' I shivered at him saying that. I felt something hard rub against me I turned around quickly and I looked up and seen Jeremiah just staring at me looking me up and down then I looked down and he was hard.? 'Jeremiah..' I said confused then he just pulled me into a kiss and I was shocked at first but I grabbed his neck and kissed back.

One of my hands snuck up to his hair and one of his hand went to my cheek. I felt his dick press against me as my hips rolled down and he grinned I let out a gasp. I starting grinding against him and he starts rolling his hips to meet me I started moaning I quickly stopped him. I let out a whine even though I stopped it and he looked at me confused but I just smirked.

I dropped down to my knees and wrapped my hands around him going at a teasing pace. I start kitty licking his tip and he was groaning and soft moans. I took his tip in mouth. He put my hair into a ponytail and started pulling at it softly. I look up at him with big eyes and then just something snapped inside of him. I started pushing in more of him and got to the bottom then went back up and down at a slow pace. 'Stop teasing' he said. I kept teasing and he started pushing my head up and down at a faster pace.

My hands went to his thighs and I scratched his thighs and he was moaning. 'I'm about to cum' he said throughout his moans. I pulled away and he pulled my hair harshly and brought me up letting go of it. I feel him start rubbing my clit I let out soft moans and he stopped. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and pinned me to the wall as he pressed his tip to my entrance and looked up at me for permission and I said 'yes'.

He pressed it in me slowly. It hurt at first but as he got to the bottom and I adjusted after my signal to go he started going slowly in and out of me. 'Faster please' I begged and he smirked and started going at a faster place. I was moaning and he started kissing my neck leaving hickeys. I started scratching his back leaving marks and he started groaning too. One of his hands went from my waist to my hair and started pulling it. I started moaning louder but I tried to quiet down so other people didn't know or even wake up.

He hit my Gspot and I started getting closer 'I'm about to cum' I said in between moans he started playing with my clit I came and started clenching around him as he came he kept going throughout both of our orgasms. He pulled out and I felt the cum leaking out of me onto my thighs. He rinsed my thighs and started washing my body and hair. I washed his hair and helped washing his body. 'Don't you have work won't you be late' I said confused as we both got out drying off then putting our clothes on.

I felt too exhausted to do my skin care so I just brushed my hair and threw on a baggy tshirt and underwear. 'I don't have work today' he said with a smirk as he finished cleaning the bathroom as we left he picked me up bridal style and put me down on my bed and laid next to me. I started thinking why would he get into the shower with me.. I started blushing and he put his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek as we both fell asleep.

————
This one was kinda short but I have like 10 more ideas that I have ideas for so be ready for some to be posted. Some are smut and some are fluff. But I hope you enjoyed and have a nice day <3

Words: 1008