Sick

Fluff!
It isn't smut!! But there's mentions like being naked just in case y'all don't like that :)

Also the second season it out!
————
I felt sick and I didn't leave my room all day and I had my door locked hoping that I could just ignore everyone so nobody would make a big deal out of it maybe they'll think I'm just upset or something that would be better then everybody worrying about me.

I went to my bathroom and started throwing up. I heard the door knob turn and Jeremiah walks in. 'What are you doing here?' I asked in a tired voice he came to my side and held my hair back and rubbing my back. 'Don't worry about it.' He said. I kept throwing up after a bit and Jeremiah carried me to my bed. He had stuff on one side of my bed and laid me down on the opposite side. He grabbed the stuff and placed it on my nightstand'

It was a hot tea, water, soup, crackers, with some medicine, and a heating pad. 'How'd you already know I was sick' I said with a small giggle and he smiled a bit 'you always do this when your sick and I think I'm the only one who caught on' he said and him noticing that made my heart warm up. He gave me medicine and plugged my heating pad on and put it on my stomach.

He sat me up and sat in-front of me with the tray 'you know I can eat' I said with a smile 'I know but I want to help' he said. After I ate he put it down and put the tea on my nightstand next to my water just incase I didn't want tea. He started running a bath for me and picked me up he turned around as I got changed and I got into the bath and curled my knees up to my chest trying to cover up. He turned back around.

Then helped me wash my hair then put body wash onto my hand as I washed my body he went out while I did that and came back with a T-shirt, shorts, and underwear his face was a red tint so was mine because he seen my underwear. He turned around and I wrapped myself with a towel after I dried my hair some and body.

He got my brush and started helping me brush my hair and put it into a bun pulling all my hair back. Then he got out as I got changed he was changed into different clothes when I came back a T-shirt and sweatpants. He came over and took me to the bed he got down next to me and put the heating pad on under my shirt then he wrapped his arm around me and laid his head down on my shoulder. I noticed there's was a bucket on the floor incase I threw up I started smiling seeing how caring Jeremiah was.

'I like you y/n' he said but then spoke up again 'no I love you' he said. 'I love you too Jeremiah' I said smiling and blushing he kissed me on my cheek 'that's all your getting I'm not kissing you on the lips you were just throwing up' with a giggle I would've been mad well not really but I wouldn't want to kiss somebody after they threw up either but I cuddle into his back and fall asleep finally being able to.
————
This was really cute but again short. I hope
You enjoyed have a nice day!

Words: 612