Hawaii pt.2

~~~(Melodys P.O.V)~~~

"WAKE UP DICKHEAD!" I scream into Jack J's ear.

He jolts up and our heads collide. I grab my forehead and I can see him do the same thing. We both let out a loud groan/moan.

Cameron bursts in wide-eyed and looks around worriedly. Then I hear Shawn from down the hallway, his feet pounding against the ground so hard he sounds like an elephant.

"I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD JACK JOHNSON, IF I THINK YOU'RE DOING WHAT I THINK YOU'RE DOING WITH MY MELODY, YOUR FACE WILL LOOK LIKE A SQUISHED GRAPE IN TWO SECONDS FLAT!" He bursts through the door his face red.

Once he sees me crouched over with my head in my hands he runs over to me and picks me up.

He checks every inch of my body while looking at me worriedly.

"What happened? All I heard was a loud groan and a moan coming from here. Did he do anything to you? Are you hurt? DID HE TOUCH A NO NO PLACE!?!?" He freaks out again, but I cut him off.

"Shawn be quiet, you're giving me a headache with your questions." I say and rub the aching spot on my forehead.

He lets out a relieved sigh and leans down to kiss me. I kiss him back feeling the usual feeling of sparks.

I pull away and smile at him.

"Better?" He asks

"Much better." I say smiling

I hop down and go over to Jack who was still frowning. Cameron was sitting on the bed next to him asking if he was okay.

"Why can't I get a kiss?" He pouts

I just giggle at him, I soon feel someone wrap their arms behind me. I turn around and see Shawn smiling from ear to ear.

"What are you so happy about?" I ask

"Your giggle is the cutest thing I've ever heard." He shrugs

"It makes me happy to hear it." He grins

I laugh and turn back around to Jacks attention. What I saw was quite interesting to say.

Jack was leaning toward Cameron, who was leaning backwards, slightly scooting away from Jack. He looked like he was puckering his lips.

"Come on Cameron, I said I wanted a kiss so give me one." Jack whines.

"Hell to the no, hoe." He says sassily

~~~~~~~~~

We were currently going to a little cafe getting something to eat for the morning.

It was me, Shawn, Matt, Jack J, and Cameron.

We were currently walking along the beach cove and going to this little place with a bunch of people outside.

When we walked in I smelled sweet fruit, salty waves, and of course coconut.

"Lets go get a table." I hear Shawn say

He leads the way and we sit down in a small booth near the wall that was covered in flowers and little lights.

A guy waiter comes over and I have to admit, he was HOT!

He was toned and tanned, he was wearing a dark gray tank top, dark jeans with a black belt, he had super dark brown almost black hair, and was like a mini Zack Efron.

He smirked at me and asked to take our orders. I could see Shawn out of the corner of my eye, getting angry.

When we all ordered he stole a quick glance at me and winked before leaving to get out food and drinks.

He was really hot and all, but I have Shawn and he is the perfect guy for me, I don't need anyone else.

The waiter, which I figured out was named Nick, came back shortly after and gave us all our food. While he was placing the trays downs he was slowly scooting over closer to me.

All of a sudden he dropped the straws and bent over to pick it up. I went over and helped him pick them up.

"Thanks." He says

"It's no problem."

Once all of the straws were picked up, he put my plate in front of me with a small piece of paper.

I could tell Shawn was getting more angrier by the second. I opened up the slip and saw his number on it. I put it in my pocket and could feel Shawns eyes on me the whole time.

I promised I was going to throw it out once we got to a trash can.

We all started eating, well actually me, Shawn, and Cameron were starting. Matt was already half done with his plate.

The whole time I ate, I could feel Shawns eyes on me.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N; Hello, I am so sorry that I haven't been updating and you guys probably hate me, but do you ever just wanna kick writers block in the ass as hard as you can? On the other note, school is almost done so I will be writing more! YAY Well bye my chicken nuggets...