T W E N T Y

T W E N T Y:

Five Months Later - January 4, 2016

Superbowl Night

ALIZAE POV:

I was now 9 months, and my due date was supposed to be any day now. I guess she'll just pop out whenever she feels like it. But I would really like for her to hurry because mommy is really tired of this pregnancy shit.

Yes, it's a she. Even though I was right and I'm getting what I want, I just know Odell is even happier than before. Now he has two girls under his arm.

We got back together and have been going so strong ever since. I know how much he regrets ever doing anything with that pest so we're moving on together. I forgave him, but I sure as hell didn't forget.

"Go baby, go!" I cheered him on, watching him sprint down the field and coming in for another touchdown.

When he dropped the ball, he pointed to me and I blushed while clapping my hands. Ant pulled me back down in my seat.

"Sit ya' happy ass down, lil girl. It's already cold as shit out here." He nagged in my ear.

My daddy shook his head. "Ant, leave my baby alone. She's having a good time."

I bent down and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, daddy."

Odell was thinking about me so much, he got me a big ass tent in the cut. It was in the cut but it was still on the field and you could most definitely see it. There were little heaters in each corner of the tent, a huge plush couch for us, and a snack table.

The snack table was my favorite, of course, and I just kept on eating.

Every ten minutes, or whenever he was out of the game, he would try to come over to see me. I kept shooing him away though. I need him to be focus on his game. But I was pretty happy knowing he was worried about me and our baby girl.

The score was tied and I was anxious right now. I just want to win, eat some food, and get a nice foot rub from my husband in our bed. Did I mention eat too? It was the other team's ball right now, and honestly whenever something went into play, non stop I would ask "Where is the ball?". It's like everything is moving so fast. It's bad enough I barely understand this shit.

"My niece probably upset at you right nah cause you bouncing around like you just won the lottery."

I glared at him. "If you don't leave me alone... Where is your pregnant wife anyway?"

"You know she's out of town."

"The bitch needs to disappear forever," I mumbled.

Not even a month after we caught her trifling ass, Kia and Ant found their way back to each other. A month later, he impregnates the bitch. Two months later, he marries the bitch. She wanted me to be her maid of honor too. I laughed in her face and told her I'd take my seat in the front row. Bitch really thought we were friends because she was marrying my big brother. I told her she must've been drunk cause ain't no way in hell I will play a role in that wedding. Not unless it was for my brother.

To say I wasn't jealous as hell would be a lie though because it took her only three months to get a ring. Odell and I have been together for almost a year now. I don't know, I'm just becoming impatient and starting to think that maybe he doesn't want to get married yet.

He is twenty-three years old, and has a long life ahead of him. But, I'm twenty-six! Time is ticking and the fact that I'm female makes the feeling of the world ending if I don't have my love life in order before I'm thirty even worse. I don't want to bring it up because it'll make me look terrible as a person. Like marriage is the only thing I'm looking to get out of this relationship.