T H R E E

T H R E E:

I pulled my phone out, ready to call the police. This was some stalker type shit, and I wasn't down for it at all. This is probably the most creepiest thing that's ever happened to me since I was drafted. A person has never followed me home before. I wish my momma was standing next to me. Or at least that horse in the guest bedroom.

"No! Don't call the cops."

"You followed me home, all the way from Chili's at that. You need to be arrested." I unlocked my phone.

She raised her hands in a surrendering position. "I'm here for..." She paused and sighed. "I'm here for Alizae."

Everything just keeps getting confusing by the second. What does she need with Alizae?

I felt hands on my shoulders, telling me that Alizae came out of the room. "Taylor, what are you doing here?"

I guess she got back into to character because she started rubbing on my shoulders, making me become tense. Taylor fumbled with her fingers, looking away with watery eyes. I can tell some soap opera shit is about to happen. Ever since Alizae been around, drama came right along with her. It was drama, but it was entertaining drama. Drama I could handle, and enjoy at the same time. Taylor finally spoke, catching the both of us off guard.

"Do you love me? Because I can't stop thinking about you. Everytime I close my eyes, your sweet juices come to mind, and it's like I can taste them all over again. I sound crazy, I know I do, but I can't help what I feel for you." She closed her eyes and titled her head back like she was reminiscing.

ALIZAE POV:

She loves me? She ate my pussy twice! That's it! I didn't know eating cat could have you fall in love. Everthing would make so much more sense if I was the one that fell in love with her. I was shocked, I didn't know what to say. Odell starting snickering, but I slapped him on the side of his head, making him stop. Shit, I wanted to laugh myself, but I was too shocked to even do that.

"You ate me twice. Only two times. Dos." I explained, holding up two fingers. "This is silly, tell me you're joking so me and my husband can continue with our movie night."

I shuddered at the word 'husband'. Odell and I will never even be friends. I don't like him, he doesn't like me. What I do with him is strictly business.

Taylor coughed, wiping her eyes one at a time. "This thing is serious," she asked while pointing at me and O.

O. I can't believe I still call him that. I use to call him that nickname for like the first week I met him, then we sarting clashing and everything got messy. Soon, we were right back to first names, and even insults.

We both nodded, trying to believe the lie so she would just leave already.

"So where's your wedding rings? There aren't even tan lines on your ring fingers!"

I fumbled with my words. Damnit! What was I going to say now.

"We obviously just got out of the shower," Odell jumped in, "You see our hair is wet right." He smirked at me. I rolled my eyes because I just remembered the real reason why our hair, mostly mine, is wet. "Also, we don't have to explain anything to you. You can go, or find yourself in the back a squad car." He threatened.

His voice got low, like he was starting to growl. It sounded kind of sexy actually.

What am I saying?

She hung her head, feeling defeated. I pulled Odell's chair back, getting ready to shut the door. "Sorry." I mothed to her while closing the door.

Odell sighed, giving me a weird look. "What?"

His once straight face turned red as he started crack up and clap like all of that was actually hilarious. I straight-faced him and crossed my arms, waiting for him to be finish.

"Whooo! That. was. hil-ar-i-ous. I just can't believe-." He started to laugh again while I walked away.

"Ali, wait. I need your help getting upstairs and into the bathroom so I could bathe."

I rolled my eyes, but then paused. "Did you just call me Ali?"

"No."

"Yes, you did."

"No, I didn't."

"Yes huh! You did!"

He rolled his eyes as we stumbled up the stairs. "yes huh, is not a word, or a phrase."

I stopped, jerking him back a bit. "You want my help or not?"

"C'mon man." He grunted.

"Say 'yes huh'." I demanded.

"You playing games. I could be scrubbing my dick right now." He started to rub his eyes, and that's when I knew he was getting tired. It was only six o'clock, so I guess he was going in early tonight.

I started to help him up, one stair at a time. He had to give me directions because I've never been in the upper level of his home. Odell is barey up here his damn self. When I come get him for his workouts and practices, he's usually knocked out on the couch. I would ask why he doesn't sleep in his bed, but he never answers.

After helping him into the shower, and supervising (with my back turned) to make sure he didn't fall, I helped him to his bed. He got underneath the covers, and soon closed his eyes. Immediately, he started to snore, making me giggle. I tunred the lamp off, getting ready to walk out.

"Sleep with me."He mumbled.

"Excuse me?"

"Sleep with me."

I sighed, scratching my head. "Odell, I-."

"Please?" He practically begged me to get in the bed with him.

I sighed and made my way to the bed, making sure not to trip over anything in the process. Once I got under the covers, his arm wrapped around my waist, making me gasp.

"Odell."

"Just let me. Just this one time."

I eased my body and relaxed, falling into his embrace. Soon, I fell asleep right after him. And that night, I slept in the same bed as Odell Beckham Jr.

ODELL POV:

I rolled over in my bed, making sure I was careful with my foot. The smell of bacon and eggs made my mouth water. I got out of bed, and stabled my body with my crutches.

"Goodmorning," She walked in to greet me.

"Sup." I yawned.

Alizae rolled her eyes and started to make my bed up for me.

"Go brush your teeth and get ready, so you can eat and start your therapy for this raggedy foot." She tapped on my ankle.

I started to whine and hit on the pillows.

"Hey! I'm fixing this shit so stop it."

I laughed and rubbed the crust out of my eyes.

"I'll be downstairs. Yell when you're ready."

11:30 am:

"Come on, O. Relax your leg. I just wanna help,"

She handed me the elastic band, showing me the different exercises to complete. Her hand slid down the bottom of my foot, making me have a reflex and kick her in the face.

She fell to the ground with a scream, making me sit up.

"Oh shit!"

When she stood up, her face was red with tears and I saw a purple bruise forming around her right eye.

"Ali, it was an accident. I'm so-."

She cocked her fist back and punched me in the same eye. Afterwards, she ran out and slammed the door to my gym.

Last night was so chill and cool, and now this. If it isn't one thing with us, it's another. I touched under my right eye, wincing and flinching.

Damn, that girl has one hell of a right hook.