N I N E T E E N

A/N: Just blessed y'all with this update AND that sexy ass man in the pic. Give me strength God because my knees are buckling right now! I been looking at this damn pic allll week!!!

I just can't get enough of him. But y'all already know this.

On a sad note, I'm ending this book. I want it to be done in two or three chapters. I'm excited because this is my first book and I'm finishing it in 3 months, but also sad because it's the end of Alizae and Odell. There will be NO sequel, because there really isn't anything else to write about with those two. :(((

So I'll leave y'all to read.

N I N E T E E N:

"I love him so much, and I want to go back to him so bad but I feel like that'll make him think he has it like that and I don't want him to think like that and I want him to just fucking love me and not be a cheating ass bitch because we were supposed to be together for fucking forever."

Alizae was venting to her big brother who was only annoyed. At the beginning of her statement, her tone was sweet and sad, but towards the end starting at 'I just want him to fucking love me', her voice had pure venom in it and it made Ant shake his head.

Ant stared at her, not liking how she just decided to make a friend out of him.

"This what ya' lonely ass need to do," he started, clearing his throat. "Go find you a new bestie, since you beat the old one, and chit-chat this munchy crunchy shit up wit' her, cause booboo I don't do gossip and feelings. I just lick and takes tha' booty.."

"Ant forreal! Help me please.. I just wanna know what I should do?" She pleaded with her big brother.

He waved his hands, turning the tv down five notches. "You doing right at the moment. You left him because he did you wrong. That was the correct thing to do. It's up to you whether you want to continue to not be with him or just give each other some time. You got time, baby girl."

Alizae placed her head on his broad shoulder, sighing and nodding because she knew he was right.

"Aye, I almost forgot. Ya ass just turned twenty-six on...what was it, Sunday?" He mentioned.

She scrunched up her eyebrows, embarrassed she hadn't even noticed her birthday passed. She doesn't even remember what she did on the actual day.

"Didn't even notice," she rubbed on her forehead.

It was officially a bitter and stressful year for her. Stressful because she had to be mindful of what she does every second of the day so her baby won't get upset.

Bitter because she's ran into a few killers and stalkers, her love life is ruined, and, most importantly, her little sister is missing and has been for almost two weeks now.

Shit was just so fucked up and she just wanted it to be fixed perfectly.

"I miss her so much."

Ant's rubbed his hand down his face, knowing already what she was trying to get at.

"We gon' find her, I promise."

She nodded while starting to doze off on his shoulder.

Before she could fall asleep, her phone rung loudly. When she it was her mother, she rolled her eyes and answered.

"What?" She snarled into the phone.

"Th-they found her." Natasha sniffed, making Alizae sit up in alert. "Meet us at the police station."

Ten minutes later, Ant and Alizae sped walked inside the station, despite her being with child. When they got to right floor level, screams and cries could already be heard by them. Her dad was trying to comfort her mom, but was failing.