E L E V E N

E L E V E N:

ODELL POV:

The doorbell rung, and I got up to open the door. I swung it open and there stood Victor, Aaliyah, and some tall and skinny man with a lot of tattoos. I rose my eyebrow, confused why they were here. 

Aaliyah smiled and huuged me, pinching my arms. "Woman beater, I missed you!"

I chuckled and hugged her back. I put my hand on top of her curly hair, patting it. "I missed you too, bald head."

She snatched her head back, and pushed me. "Don't touch my inches, boy. I will kill you." She snapped at me. The man pulled her back, and stuck his hand out. 

"Wassup, I'm Ant, this ones brother." He pointed at Liyah.

I clapped him up. "Nice to meet you."

He smiled. "Heard you dating my lil sister, man."

I looked down at Aaliyah, then up at Victor. He looked away from me. So I knew for sure he didn't tell her what happened between us two. I sighed and shook my head. I didn't want to relive all of this right now. I was far from over her, but I was slowly getting used to her not being here. But that was also hard because she left this damn dog here.

And then the lil mut came trailing in the room, licking at Aaliyah's feet. She gasped and scooped him up in her arms, kissing all over his face.

"Auntie's baby!" She cooed. 

I rolled my eyes and turned to her brother, not knowing what to say. 

"Uh..um.." I stuttered.

Aaliyah looked at me. "Where is that fat hoe anyway?"

Damn Victor, help a nigga out. I looked at him, and he just nodded his head like he wanted me to just tell them everything. This nigga must be on crack. 

I sighed. "We uh, we not together nomore."

Her eyes widened. "Excuse me?"

"She left me, to be specific."

Ant backed up and stood next to Victor, wacthing us talk.

"Left you?"

"For another nigga."

"What the hell is wrong with her? We did so much for her boogie ass to forgive you, and she just up and leaves? Left you for who?"

"That's the million dollar question."

"Well, have you talked to her? Have you seen her? Oh my god, dis is tew much," she patted her hair and went to the living room. We all followed, and sat on the couches.

"She came over two weeks ago. Had a gunshot wound in her shoulder, saying how it's not what I think it is, and that if she told me that the person 'making' her stay away would kill her. I'an believe her at all," I shrugged.

Ant stood up, frowning. "My sister was shot and you ain't help her?"

"She lied before, so she coulda' been lyin' then. I told her she probably shot herself." 

Aaliyah slapped me on the head, glaring at me. "She's seen guns before, but never has Alizae thought about getting one, let alone firing one. So that's not what happened."

"Then what happened next?" Aaliyah asked.

"She slapped me, then we uh..." I trailed off, trying to find the right words. I didn't just wanna come out and say we fucked with her fam sitting in front of me pissed as hell.