F O U R T E E N

*A/N: Chase in pic up top*

F O U R T E E N:

Three months later (July 10, 2015)

ALIZAE POV

"Alizae, you need to stop eating that nasty shit forreal." Odell said, irritated at me for sticking my pickle in the peanut butter jar and devouring it like it was my last meal on earth. I was already on my fourth one.

I shook my head, pushing him away when he tried to take them from me.

"It's not my fault. Your daughter wants what she wants." I told him.

"My son," he pointed his index finger in my face, "is probably vomiting out his ass while you eating that."

I was now three months along in my pregnancy, and we were still debating about the baby's gender. He so badly wants a boy, but I keep trying to tell him I just know it's a girl. In exactly one month, we get to know the gender and I can't wait to rub it in his face when we find out its a girl and not a boy.

There isn't a problem with me having a boy because I'd give him the same amount of love if he were a girl, but I just prefer a girl that I can dress up and stuff.

"Oh wow. What if every time I shit in the toilet, it's actually her vomit and not my body waste? That's so cool!"

He just stood, making a sour face at me. "Is it me, or is it that the more pregnant you get, the weirder you become? Because I swear you just been creeping me out for the past month, Alizae." He shook his head.

After everything that went down in New York, he got traded to the Miami Dolphins. We moved to Miami two months ago.

I forgot the feeling of being back home. It isn't perfect, but it didn't have as many crazies as New York did. There was a mental note in my head of that place, and I never intend to go back. Ever.

"Shut up, boy." I leaned in to kiss him, but he jumped back in disgust.

"Don't even try it. I just know ya breath is flamin' right now."

"You are so mean to me," I said, letting a tear fall out of my eye.

One advantage with these ridiculous hormones is that they get me anything I want with Odell. All I have to do is pout, and I have some Hershey bars and strawberry ice cream. I just loved it.

"Oh, nah. Not this time. Them ugly ass tears ain't gon' do anything for you today, baby girl."

"Dammit!" I laughed.

He laughed with me, plopping back on the plush couch and setting my feet in his lap.

"Let's go get in the pool, fat girl."

"I'm not fat, nigga, come correct."

"Baby, I ain't even mean it like that," he chuckled, walking behind me.

"Just shut up, and help me." I demanded, struggling to sit so I could put my feet in the water.

After getting me settled, he dived in, sinking to the bottom then coming up to surface, splashing water everywhere.

"Stop," I whined.

"Quit crying all the damn time."

"I'm not crying! Why are you yelling at me?!"

Here goes the emotional hormones. I could feel my anger rising. He rested his hands on my exposed thighs.

"Chill. I'm sorry."