S E V E N

A/N: the collage was from the prologue, but idk if any of you could see it, cause I couldn't. So I put it back up. Enjoy!

S E V E N:

"I cannot believe you waited to tell me this until after I left." Aaliyah said through the phone. I sighed and laid back in Odell's bed.

Aaliyah just left yesterday. It's been two weeks since that shocking surprise showed up on our, his, whoever's doorstep, and nothing else has shown up since. I didn't tell her because I just knew she would act a fool. I just knew.

She would have probably went out and tried to find whoever sent it. Need I remind you that there was no name, number, or address. She's just that crazy.

I'm just now telling her, and she's surprisingly not reacting as to how I thought she would.

"Because you probably would have done some stupid shit. Look, don't worry. Nothing else has came since." I spoke while walking to the bathroom.

"What did O have to say? I know he flipped shit." She asked.

"He was upset, but decided I should have the say so in what we should do. I said..."

I cut the bathroom light on and froze. Now, I was really scared. There was red writing on the bathroom mirror.

MINE, it said. There were different sets of pictures of me clouded around the word. I backed out the bathroom, then remembered Aaliyah being on the phone.

"Are you still there?" I heard her ask.

"Aaliyah, someone was here."

"Who? Alizae, what the fuck is going on?"

"Someone was here! There's writing on the bathroom mirror! And more pictures! Liyah, I'm freaking out!" I started hyperventilating, then tears started to fall down my cheeks.

She hung up, and I slid down the wall. I cradled myself in my arms, rocking back and forth. My phone buzzed, scaring me.

Unknown: Don't be afraid baby.

I scrunched up my eyebrows, looking around the room. Someone was watching me. I heard Ant whining from downstairs and thought of the worse.

I scurried off of the carpet floor, racing down the stairs.

"Ant!"

The whines starting becoming louder, and that's when I saw him by the back door, scratching at it. I peered out the door, but there was no one there.

I checked for a few more seconds before walking to the kitchen. My phone rung and I saw it was Odell.

"Hello?"

"Babe, you alright? Liyah told me about somebody being in the house?"

"Odell it's happened again. Somebody wrote on the mirror. There were more pictures. I'm scared."

I heard him sigh. "Alright, I'm on my way home. We'll figure it out when I get there alright."

"Ok." I mumbled softly.

He hung up, and once again I felt like I was alone. There was a knock on the front door, startling me. I was hesitant but walked to it. At this time I wish was Ant was like a German Shepherd, instead of a little pug.

I kissed Ant's head, trying to look and see who it was, but their head was down.

"Who is it?"

Unknown: Smart girl. Glad you know not to answer the door for strangers.