He? Did he come back to take me away?

He did come back to save me?

I thought to myself the regret slowly crippled my body, the Muslim community, tortured him? I started to cry in her lap.

His insanity is my fault? His anger, his episode issues? Are they all my fault? How could I? Could I do this to him? I blamed him for not coming to save me. So many times! It's all my fault!

"Shhh, it's not your fault." When she said that I sat up and I stare at her, "I know it was you!" She said so softly. And I looked up at his mother who stated to me something she should hate me for because I ruined her son.

I hugged her and she hugged me back and let me cry the river on her shoulders.

I don't know when I slept in her lap.

~

My eyes opened to look at the sun rays coming from the small mirror, I curled up on the bed, hugging tightly. I heard the door knock.

Someone walking inside, "Do you want tea?" I heard Divya ask me, as I turned to look at her and sat up.

The role is reversed, as I have the guilt inside me. Because of me and my religion, her brother had to face the consequences that all of them had to suffer under.

She smiled when she saw me sitting, "Yes," I said, and she handed me the cup of tea. My nose was filled with its rich aroma.

She sat across the bed, I looked up surveying the room,
The least amount of home-ness Daiwik's house was, the more it was in Devakshaya's house.

He had so many unnecessary things lying around, filling under the bed cavity, the clothes here and there, the objects and there were photo frames on the wall with family.

I looked at the faces. His mother was sitting with a man next to each other when they were very young, almost to the point of being unrecognizable. The other photo had his mother and a small baby in her hand. There was a small frame with Divya just a small girl dressed in a beautiful dress as two brothers were holding her hand, almost the same age. I looked at the other boy's face and I got confused.

"I saw that boy's photo even in Daiwik's box. Who is he?" I couldn't recognize the face at all.

Divya followed my sight line, "That is Daman Bhaiya, he was the eldest son. He died years ago." She said and I blinked, looking in surprise.

There were four siblings.

"He used to work at a factory since he was young, but one day some revolutionary poisoned the food in the canteen as revenge and Daman bhaiya..." She lost her words.

"I am...I did not know!" I said looking at my fingers but took her hand and squeezed it a little she shook her head.

"It was a long time ago, you don't have to feel bad!" she said.

She left the room soon after, as I looked out at the narrow street way from the window. My past resurfaced in front of my eyes.

~~

PAST (1 year ago~) -:-

I came back inside the house stomping my feet, and waited at the threshold. His shadow disappeared and his back went out of sight within the next the minute

I soon ran outside the house and went to the garbage as I started picking up all the letters.

I hate him, no doubt! But I feel like I want to reserve these letters! I want to have them for as long as I could. I picked up all the letters from the dirt, every single one was torn into four pieces so it will be easy to reattach. I came back inside the house. And while Abu was sleeping, I sat on the floor of my room and stuck them together again with adhesive tape.

~~

PRESENT -:-

Divya walked inside, "Bhabhi, bhaiya is outside and he wants to say he just wants to see you once, before going to work? He said he won't say anything or touch you or bother you at all, just look at you once?" she requested with her face scrunched.

I blinked, well, can I truly blame him when I am the reason he is sick?

I am not going to forgive him, but won't even blame him.

Because actions were made, despite the intentions and control.

I stepped outside the door, into the porch area, he standing there in his black kurta, his rudraksha in his hand. He turned when he heard me approach.

His mixed eyes met me, directly after his knee-sat apology, he gave a small twitched smile, as he uttered,
"It was worth waking up this morning."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gosh! This dude!
How was it not having updates for two days?
It's because you guys are selfish! And I will be selfish too!

TARGET: 50 votes or else no update.

Also,

I am releasing four books starting this month so this is the schedule:

VIDYUT AND SARISHA ARE COMING THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW. ARE YOU EXCITED?

Was it her fate? To marry someone 13 years older than her? Sarisha Rawal was the girl who stomped in her town of Vardhgarh on her bare feet, exploring the beauty of living with her open eyes

Sarisha Rawal was the girl who stomped in her town of Vardhgarh on her bare feet, exploring the beauty of living with her open eyes.
Until those feet were halted by a tragedy.

When eternal sunshine is not so bright eternally and the darkness looms over her life in a form of a husband.
There she stands, under a big question to find someone, who is responsible for her miserable state. And that someone she believes is none other than her life partner.

Vidyut Daiwar was the right-hand man of the current ruler of Rajasthan's patriarchal modern world of politicians and ununrecalled-rulers. When his fate is tied in the game of lands and politics only to conquer something trivial. He is condoned to take the fatal step of marriage.

But his unnerving felicity had other plans for him. One he was not ready to accept, at least not in the form of a 19-year-old girl.

IT IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL STORY WHERE THE SISTER RAN AWAY SO SOMEONE REPLACED HER. THERE IS MORE TO IT! So please be ready!!!!