Lurking In The Shadows...

---------------------------------
Draco Lucius Malfoy had feelings for Harry Potter, that was something everyone saw through their constant arguments and "hating" each other.

It had been a year since Harry died, and everyone almost never saw Draco Malfoy, if not for seeing him in his potions shop. When they would see him, he would be pale, skinny, unrecognizable, and not in a good way.

Reporters had tried to get him to agree to an interview for a long time until he finally agreed. People had only finally started caring about Draco when he defeated Voldemort, in honor of his fallen Lover.

Draco sat down, a numb look on his face.

"So, we have heard that you had a relationship with the late Famous Harry Potter. Can you tell us a but more about that?" The reporter asked as Draco sighed "our relationship wasn't like the others. We would argue sometimes about the smallest things, our affection towards each other took some time to get used to, due to the fact we've been "hating" each other for quite some years. After all that, I loved him just as much as he loved me, and I will stand by that until I join him."

The reporter nodded as she asked the important question "So, could you tell us what you felt after Harry's death? If it's not to personal." Draco smiled sadly as he took a deep breath and a deep exhale

"It's been a year since Harry died, yet I haven't moved on. I've come to terms to what happened, his death will always be etched into my mind. His lifeless body, blood dripping from his head, his once warm magic that my soulmate provided was now cold and faded. Although Soulmates are rare and almost impossible to find, I found that in Harry. Being honest, I wish I was the one that died, not him, but fate had it's plans and turned it's back on me. I guess it's what I deserve, given everything I did, but u never wanted Harry to suffer because of me. Sometimes I think of joining him but I can't bring myself to, it's not what he would've wanted. I would give anything for my Harry back but sadly no amount of magic will bring him back. So I whisper to myself every night that I'll see him again. I only agreed to this interview so people would stop asking and stop the insults, my life is hard already without him. When he died, I felt like I lost a part of me, but I have to move on with my life, and I will see him again at the right time, I'm sure. I love him, none of you should doubt that. He is the only one I'll ever love. Never forget that. My love for him is unconditional and unbeatable. He is my soul mate, and nothing, and I mean NOTHING will replace the hole he left in my heart, no matter how hard they try.
I will love him till the day I die."

The reporter teared up at the speech but quickly nodded "that is all the questions we need, thank you for your time Mr. Malfoy, I wish you well" Draco nodded and shook her hand as he walked out the reporters house, walking down the street back to his house.

Although I think Draco wasn't as observant as he thought, he was oblivious to the one and only Harry Potter, lurking in the dark corners of the alleyway, following him.

"I will tell him one day, but for now, he will be fine without me." Harry said to himself as he put his dark cloak back on and walked down the streets, back to Rinand Hermiones house, where he his from the prying eyes of others and his soulmate.

We will be reunited again my Love, just you wait.

I'll be lurking in the shadows for now, but I will reveal myself and we will be together with no limitations, I vow.

-------------------------------
𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼'𝑚 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑜 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 ♡♡

𝑆𝑝𝑒𝑒𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦: Starloksboi03