𝐻𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑒, 𝐻𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡

𝑇𝑊: 𝐵𝐿𝑂𝑂𝐷, 𝐻𝐴𝑁𝐴𝐻𝐴𝐾𝐼, 𝐷𝐸𝐴𝑇𝐻, 𝑈𝑁𝑅𝐸𝑄𝑈𝐼𝑇𝐸𝐷 𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸, 𝑆𝑈𝐼𝐶𝐼𝐷𝐸
𝐻𝑎𝑛𝑎ℎ𝑎𝑘𝑖 𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒: 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑣𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑚 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑠 𝑢𝑝 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑠𝑢𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑜𝑛𝑒-𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒. 𝐼𝑡 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 (𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑐 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦; 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ) , 𝑜𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑣𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑚 𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑠. 𝐼𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑔𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑎𝑙, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑣𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑚'𝑠 𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑐 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑟.
---------------------------------
A few years after the war, Harry had married Ginny Weasley, they were the hottest couple in the Wizarding world as of now.

Harry and Draco were partners as Aurors, and let's just say they've gotten closer over the last 4 years, and Draco started to gain feelings for Harry which eventually turned to love and he only realized when he started coughing up daffodil petals in his living room.
-------------------------------
𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒
Draco was walking in the park, trying to get his mind off the fact that he has Hanahaki disease but the thoughts won't seem to go away, he had been suffering for more than a month now and it's only a few weeks at best until the flowers contaminate his lungs.

He strolled around until he stopped in his tracks, he saw Harry and Ginny smiling, holding hands, and kissing in the park, they looked genuinely, happy.

Draco started coughing again, blood spilling from his mouth, He looked at his hand in Horror, blood and yellow flower petals mixed in his hand, He must've coughed really loudly because He looked up to see Harry turn his head and look at Draco with horror.

Draco turned and ran away quickly, apparating back to his apartment.

He dropped to the floor and sobbed, Why couldn't Harry just love him? Why did it have to be her? It was so unfair...

-------------------------------------------
The next day, Harry barged into Dracos office and set a Muffliato spell and a locking spell "Wha- Potter what are you-" "Do you love my wife Malfoy?" Harry quickly interrupted with a tone of anger, Draco gulped "No, why would I Potter? Now would you mind not disrupting my work? I have stuff to d-" Draco cut off his sentence, he coughed once more, this was harder that yesterday and the other days though...

No, No, NO! Draco coughed violently as blood came out his mouth along with some yellow Daffodil petals "Malfoy! Do you want me to bring you to St. Mungks? I can call a healer! I-" "Just get out Potter! And Also, I don't like girls either! " Draco took a deep breath as he stopped coughing, grabbing a tissue and wiping his mouth and desk "come back to me when you've figured it out Potter, it's not like it matters anyway" Harry left with a nod.
--------------------------------
Harry told the story to Ginny and Ginny's eyes widened at the realization "Harry, Darling, do you know what this means?" Harry shook his head, looking at his wife with confusion "What are you talking about?" "He loves you Harry..." Ginny said with not anger, but pity for Malfoy, that he had to suffer this, she wasn't mad, no, but she felt sympathy for Malfoy.

Harry had so many thoughts that night as he sat next to his sleeping wife, Draco loves me? How could I not have noticed? How do I fix this?
-----------------------------------
Harry decided to floo to Dracos apartment, it was open anyways so Harry grabbed some floo dust, not before kissing his wife goodbye and he flooed to Dracos apartment.

Harry rushed to Draco as he saw him on the floor, blood and daffodil petals scattered around him, he crouched down and took Dracos head into his lap "Malfoy! Stay with me! I-Ill go floo call a healer!" "S-so-you-found-out-huh?" Draco smiled and said between coughs "Draco! Stay with me, ok? I-I could love you! Just give me some time and I'll learn to love you! Me and Ginny just figured out yesterday that it's best we remain friends so maybe-"

Draco raised his had weakly and put a finger to Harry's lips and shushed him "It's too late for that now Harry" "No! Draco please! I can't do this without you! Please don't leave me! I could learn to love you! Really!"

Draco smiled and put his hand on Harry's face "No Harry, you can't force yourself to love me just to save me, it was never meant to be Harry, please let me go..." Draco coughed loudly once more, harder this time, more blood then petals,

"B-But" "Shh, just let me rest now Harry, please..." Harry nodded as tears streamed down his face "O-Ok Dray, I'll let you rest now.." Harry had started to like Draco, but it wasn't enough, it wasn't romantic, nor was it love, it wasn't enough to save Draco...

Harry leaned down as gave Draco a short but meaning ful kiss, not out of love, but as a goodbye, Draco smiled as he exhaled his last breath as his eyes became vacant and unfocused, "D-Dray? O-Oh Merlin... I-Im so sorry, I'm so sorry...." Harry sobbed over Dracos body, how could he let this happen?
-------------------------------
A few months after Dracos funeral, Harry had become depressed, he blamed himself for Dracos death, His friends tried to help him and Even Ginny, who he divorced, tried to help him but it was of no use.

One Day, Harry just couldn't take it anymore, Draco had left a hole in Harry's heart which no one will ever fill, not his friends, not the Weasleys, not even his best friends.

Harry took the pills he secretly hid from his loved one and swallowed them all, pill after pill, after pill.

He dropped to the floor, pill bottle in his hand, but yet, a smile on his face "Maybe in another life, I'll learn to love you, I'll see you soon Draco.."

I'm coming home love....

-------------------------------
𝐻𝑖 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠! 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑠𝑎𝑑, 𝑎𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒, 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠! 𝑂𝑘𝑖𝑒, 𝐵𝑦𝑒!