𝐼𝑛𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝐼𝑛 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒

𝑇𝑊! 𝐵𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑, 𝑔𝑜𝑟𝑒, 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒, 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑠, 𝑘𝑖𝑑𝑛𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒, 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑘, 𝑀𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑘, 𝐵𝐷𝑆𝑀, 𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑐𝑖𝑜 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒 𝑑𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒, 𝑀𝑢𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟, 𝐼𝑛𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦, 𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑆𝑒𝑥𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝐴𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑒, 𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝐴𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑒, 𝐷𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑀𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑐, 𝑅𝑒𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛, 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑓𝑡

𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷 𝐴𝑇 𝑌𝑂𝑈𝑅 𝑂𝑊𝑁 𝑅𝐼𝑆𝐾!
-----------------------------
It was rumoured all around the Wizarding world that Draco Malfoy has gone insane after the war, there were people claiming that that they had spoken to the young Malfoy heir and claimed he acted strange and sometimes had a smile on his face that was almost....

Twisted.
--------------------
Harry rolled his eyes after hearing the accusations, Fame fuckers. He sighed as he wiped the blood off his face and got up, kicking Rita Skeeters body to the side casually and with a flick of his wrist, her body Dissintigrated into thin air, another flick and all the blood was gone.

He walked into the bathroom and washed his face, when he looked up at the mirror, he saw Dracos figure standing there with a crazed look in his eyes and a twisted smile, Harry smirked and dried his face, turning to Draco "You scared me there Love" Harry said with a smirk.

Draco gave his boyfriend a kiss on the lips "Is she gone?" "Yeah, quite annoying really, she moved too much, little fucker even tried to escape" Harry said with a sneer while Draco chuckled lowly

"She was always very annoying, all those rumours, I'm glad she's gone, but next time, wait for me alright?" Harry nodded.

They apparated to the lake, casting several Incendio spells on the body till it turned to ashes and they dumped the ashes into the lake as they aparatted home.
------------------------------
Harry moaned as Draco hit him with the whip again, he was tied down naked with a black, silk, blindfold over his eyes, blocking him from seeing anything in their playroom "You ready for some more pain love?" Harry felt Draco run a finger down his jaw as he nodded

Draco took out his wand and pointed it at Harry "Crucio!" Harry screamed out in agonizing pain, it felt like a thousand white-hot knives piercing through his body over and over again.

After a few minutes, Draco put down his wand, Harry breathed heavily, trying to catch his breath. Draco hit him with the spell a couple more times before deciding it was enough, he threw his wand somewhere, not caring where it landed, he unbuttoned his shirt, leaving it open and climbed on top of Harry, yanking the blindfold off Harrys eyes harshly, smirking as he saw Harrys glossy Green-Emerald eyes look up at him

He ran a hand through Harrys black curls before tugging on his hair harshly, sending Harrys head back, Draco leaned in close to Harrys ear "I'm going to destroy you Potter, you hear me?" He chuckled darkly and leaned away, removing his shirt hanging loose and his belt, but he didn't take off his trousers, not yet.

He folded it in half and hit Harry with the belt, making him let out a Yelp like moan, Draco did this a few times, a sick twisted smile on his face.

Draco threw the belt down and pulled off his trousers along with his underwear and climbed on top of his boyfriend "Please prep me sir, it will hu-" "which makes it more interesting" and he thrust into Harry, making Harry Yelp and tears fill his eyes as Draco started pounding into him, The pain soon turned into Pleasure as loud screams and moans were heard all over the room along with skin slapping against each other.