"This calls for celebration!"

Daniel said grinning from ear to ear.

"Definitely."

Diaz said putting his hand on Shaira shoulder.

"Let's have a grand dinner." Aunt Vanessa said. Her eyes brimming with pride.

"Can you please make your my favourite pasta?" Shaira pouted as she hugged her.

"Yes baby. Today is your day."

Aunt Vanessa laughed as everyone start helping her for a lavish dinner.

....

11:00 PM

Shaira sighed as she looked at her watch. Celebrating with Lawrence had made her forget that it was way past her intime at her own house.

Yes.

She now had a intime which was put up by her dearest eldest brother. Note the sarcasm. Before noone cared when she was coming in and going out of the house but now everyone seems to be so interested in her and She hated it to the core.

She took her school shoes in her hand so as to remove any sound of her sneaking in. She had not informed anyone about today. She simply didn't want to. Shaira was never rebellious but now she was. She didnot know if it was good or not but for time being she knew she would be continuing to do that.

"May I know from where are you coming?"

Shaira shrieked as she heard the voice right behind her. She was about to fall on her butt but the said person grab her hand preventing her fall.

"You scared me. Maximus."

Shaira said as she put her hand on her heart.

"You are almost two hours late from your intime. Where were you?" Maximus said as his eyes furrowed looking at her bare feet.

"I don't think it is any of your business." Shaira said folding her arms with shoes in one of her hand. She was shivering. The winter was now at its peak. No doubt, She was afraid of Maximus but she really did not want it to show him.

Maximus sighed as he saw her.

"Its very cold. Wear your shoes first or at least wear slippers."

Maximus said as he took shoes from her hands and bent down to put them back on her feet.

Shaira eyes snapped towards her feet. She was baffled as she took a step back.

"I could do it by myself." She stuttered.

Getting a pointed look from her brother. She sighed as her shoes were royally dawned upon her feet by her brother. The act has somehow made Maximus less intimidating to Shaira. As he was bent down he was now looking- somewhat less big?

"Thankyou." Shaira said looking down at the ground as Maximus stood up. The cold floor was actually killing her. Maximus just ruffled her hair.

"Now tell me. Were you on a date with your boyfriend?"

Shaira eyes snapped towards him. It did not take more than a millisecond to know who he was talking about.

Sebestian Collins

Her personal heaven- so close yet so far.

"No. I was not."

Shaira said as her cheeks redden imagining him as her boyfriend.

"Don't lie, Shaira. Your cheek is on fire right now." Maximus said rolling his eyes.

"No I am not lying. I was celebrating with Daniel and family."