🌸 Chapter 12: Homecoming Redo🌸

Start from the beginning

Leo: No way!! She didn't say that!!
Donnie: Don't be jealous that she called me a genius and not you
Leo: [rolls his eyes] Oh brother
Donnie: So did you guys invited April? Or did you forget?
Raph: Nope, she's on her way!! Which is good, right?
Donnie: Yes! And we are all aware that only and "ONLY" Nessie will tell April about who she is, got it?
Mikey: Got it!! I can't wait till they get reunited~!!! Best friends unite
Donnie: Everything has to go accordingly or else Nessie won't feel comfortable with telling her about her real identity. Got it?
Raph/Leo/Mikey: Got it!!
Donnie: Now let's add the finishing touches so that we can fetch our lovely fox to Homecoming
Raph: And give the both of them a Homecoming they deserve

While the boys were adding the finishing touches, Vanessa was putting on the finishing touches on herself, as she put the necklace on and she and April always wears. She smiled and slipped her heels on, she walked up to the mirror and admired herself as she dusted the dress. She heard a knock on the door and walked up to open it, only to see Mikey wearing a tux with a tie that matches his bandana.

Mikey: M'lady, your homecoming awaits
Vanessa: Why thank you, Michelangelo

Mikey escorted Vanessa, and pulled the curtains as she stood there in awe of the lair decor for the homecoming. So many star shapes around, blue, red, orange, and purple balloons, a disco ball, DJ booth, and a big dance floor in the center. Vanessa walked to the dance floor and smiled so big that she almost cried, she even spotted a crown and a tiara on a podium too with Leo, Raph, and Donnie standing next to it.

Leo: Welcome, Vanessa to your very own homecoming~
Vanessa: You guys, this is so beautiful, I love it
Raph: And it gets better! Because we have a special guest
???: Hey you guys!!

Vanessa looked back and saw April coming out from the pipes that lead to the outside world, this made Vanessa feel stunned but happy at the same time. April was wearing a dress and came running to the dance floor while hugging Nessa.

April: Nessa~!! Hey!! You're here to celebrate homecoming too? This is your first time, right?
Vanessa: Oh~ well yeah! It is
April: So what are we waiting for? Let's dance!!
Leo: Exactly, oh and my dear Neo. Will you do me the honors of dancing with me? The handsomely gorgeous Leonardo
Vanessa: [giggles] Of course, Leo
Leo: Hit it!! Mikey!!

[ Song: September by Earth, Wind, & Fire]

Leo lead Vanessa to the dance floor while Mikey took April to the dance floor and they all danced to the music, smiled, and laughed together as they enjoy the night together in their own Homecoming dance. It wasn't long till Donnie swooped in and snatched Vanessa away from Leo and danced with her, the song changed to "Let's Groove" by the same artist as Donnie and Vanessa dance to the music. April joined in and they were enjoying the music and smiling, Vanessa saw April smiling and that made her heart flutter at the thought of how April and her always enjoyed singing and dancing together. That's when Vanessa had an idea, and ran off to ask Mikey if he could play a song she wanted to request for him to play. He nodded as she ran back to the dance floor, and got ready for the song to play. It didn't take long until April heard it play as she smiled big and grabbed Nessa's hands.

April: OH MY GOSH!!! THIS SONG IS ME AND VANESSA'S JAM!!!!