🌸 Chapter 12: Homecoming Redo🌸

While Vanessa was painting her nails and getting her hair done, feeling giddy cause the boys decided to surprise her with an invitation to her very own homecoming. Meanwhile the turtles were working on decorating their lair into the most amazing homecoming night for Vanessa, since she couldn't go to hers and be with April they decided to bring Homecoming to her. In addition, to make up for April's homecoming experience. Donnie got working on plugging the right wires to the speakers and DJ set up, Mikey whipped up some amazing decorations and got to placing them all around the lair, with Raph's help. Finally, Leo got done setting up the disco ball and was seeing if his tux still fit him.

Leo: Perfect fit for a handsome turtle if I do say do myself
Donnie: Hardly, hey wait a minute!! Where's ours?!
Leo: Eh~ they got delayed for some reason
Donnie: Liar!!! You didn't get out at all!!
Leo: We all know that I'm more suited for the role of the date for Neo
Donnie: We agreed we take turns
Leo: No we didn't, you didn't sent her a "Will you go to homecoming with me?" Question
Raph: Oh yeah, I remember what Leo did

~ EARLIER ~

Vanessa was making some tea for Splinter that something hit her head as she looked down and saw a piece of candy on the counter.

Vanessa: Oh~ my favorite!! Lindt Lindor Truffles Peppermint White Chocolate~ these are limited edition~

[Narrator: I'm gonna be honest, living in Texas is hell because of the heat, but I want winter to roll in so I can get my hands on those limited edition peppermint white chocolate truffles so badly!!!!]

While she munch on a piece of candy, she spotted another and another, until she heard someone cleared their throat to catch her attention as she looked up to see Leo standing on a pile of boxes as he pulled the rope. The banner dropped and it says "Will you go to homecoming with me" with confetti flying around them, this made Vanessa stare in awe as she smiles and screamed.

Vanessa: Yes Leo!!! I will go with you~!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH~!!
Leo: And I love you too, my foxy girlfriend

~ PRESENT ~

[Record Scratch]

Donnie: She did not say that
Leo: You weren't there~
Donnie: Yes I was!! And I know exactly how it went down. I graciously walked up to her and asked
Leo: No you didn't, because I did!!
Donnie: No you didn't!!!
Raph: I know exactly how it happen for Donnie~!!!

~ EARLIER ~

Vanessa was polishing Leo sword when Mikey came in with a humongous canvas as he pained and created a splatter of art that covered the entire canvas including getting paint all over himself and Vanessa.

Vanessa: Mikey!! What did I say about getting paint all over- [gasp] Oh my~

Vanessa saw the amazing artwork of herself and Donnie dancing, while being surrounded of beautiful cherry blossom petals. Donnie flies in as he holds Vanessa's hand, and hands her a bouquet of flowers.

Donnie: M'lady, will you do me the honors of coming with me to your very own homecoming?
Vanessa: [smile] Yes!! Yes Donnie I will go with you!! [hugs Donnie] You the most handsomely gorgeous genius in the whole wide world!!!
Donnie: I know I am

~ PRESENT ~

[Record Scratch]