Solange come by

Beyonce Pov

I was so excited to hear that my husband invited Solange (my little sis) which I haven't seen her on what seems like forever. I jumped into his arms so excited, kissing him like crazy. As I came into the living room to hear Nicki and Rihanna scream with joy.

"Omg yes" Rihanna and Nicki said together holding hands. I think they got some good news too. They both turned their heads and saw me standing behind them as they screamed.

"Did you hear us scream?" Nicki asked feeling embrassed. I nodded looking at Rihanna. Rihanna's phone rang. She web t to the other room to answer it.

I was going and getting myself something to drink then al if a sudden Jay-z cokes jumping into me out of nowhere making me drip my drink on the floor.

"You wana get nasty" he said looking at me straight on the eyes. I shrugged.

"Whatever" I replied As Jay-z took my hand and walked me to the bedroom.

( Short Climax )

He went into the bed which he wanted me to crawl sexy to him. As I crawled very sexually onto this bed, I took off my bra and shirt, he started humping me up and down very hard as I moaned really feeling it. It felt good. At least until Solange came in the room shick ed as she saw us.

"You told me that you're gonna pick me up from the airport I flew all the way from Arizona and I find my older sister and her sister here in the bedroom. Rude" she said looking at me with a serious face and her arms crossed like she's mad.

"You not mad at me are you?" I asked nervously holding my crop top to my chest so that I don't show her my breast.
"Oh of course not, why I'm not mad at all" she said sarcasticly I pretended that I wasn't nervous.

"Is that your sister and does she always act like this" Jay-z asked helping me keep my crop top up.

"1. Yes that's my sister and 2. and kinda like that" I said holding his hand.

Solange felt awkard and went to where Nicki and Rihanna was yo hang out with them.

Rihanna Pov

I was so excited to hear that Drake was coming to my house, I am so excited. I texted him to see when he's coming over. He texted me back about 5:00. Nicki and Solange were talking about shit which I had no idea what they were talking about.

"Right Rihanna" Solange said at me. Nicki looked at me. Which I have no idea what they were talking about. I went to the kitchen to get to the back door of where Drake is waiting outside looking at the flowers in the garden.

"Hey Drake" I said smiling at him as he leaned in for a kiss but I didn't want to be kissed.

"No don't kiss me plesse" I said moved back.

"Do you have a boyfriend" he asked looking at me in the eyes, I do the same.

"Well kind of" I said nervously holding his hand. I brought him in with everyone else. I introduced Drake to Jay-z which seems like they hit it off fine. Then he sat down on the couch to talk to Beyonce and Nicki. Then Solange comes in and sees Jay-z who she hates ever since that fight they had in the elevator.

When she came on the room at sat down next to Jay-z everyone got quiet and looked at each other awkardly.

"Um hi" Solange said trying to break the ice which didn't work everybody left to do their own thing leaving her behind, even Beyonce her own sister thats so fucking cold. As she went to the kitchen she saw something she didn't want to see which was Jay-z. Solange felt awkard around him, when he looks at her it becomes awkard for the two of them (every time). Then she just looked away as if he wasn't even there. I cane to the kitchen to see Solange.

"Hey Solange" I said smiling and giving her a big hug. I saw Jay standing there behind her back I gave him the finger which he returned the favor.

"Is he annoying you? " I asked.

" Um" she started as she took a glance at him. "Yes he is, he keeps looking at me" she said looking at him.

He turned to Beyonce abd told her that Solange was so-called scaring him. He jumped in Beyonce's arms and put his head on her breasts. Solange and I felt a little awkard just standing around staring at them, so we went to the couch to watch tv. Every once in a while we'll look at them talking and being lovely dovey to one another. It also grossed us out a little. But we just cuddled together with a bowel of popcorn.

Nicki Pov

While I was going to the kitchen I saw Rihanna and Solange fast asleep on the couch. I ran into my room to get my bullhorn to scare them awake but Beyonce saw me with the bullhorn, I walked closer and closer to the girls. Just then Beyonce came in with her drink, she saw me.

"Nicki what are you doing" she asked silently so she doesn't wake her sister.

"I'm scaring them awake" I replied as I got behind the couch. Beyonce ran over to me wanting to get some revenge from when they were kids. I put the bullhorn up to my mouth and screamed in Rihanna's ear, she didn't wake up I screamed again and again. At the last scream she woke up.

"Hey Rihanna" I said as I passed Beyonce the bullhorn to wake her sister.

"What the fuck are ya'll doing" Rihanna said the same time as Solange.

1,000 words yay!!!!!! so happy

A/n: Please comment and vote