Unexpected Visitor

Once again, there is a sex scene marked by a * in this chapter. If you do not want to read that scene, I have placed a * at the beginning and the end. Start where the second * is to avoid reading it.

"Daddy. Daddy are you up?" Bobbi whispered. It was early in the morning, but the sun was up and she wanted to swim. She placed her little hands on his chest and began rocking them back and forth.

When Riggs brought his hand up to rest on top of hers, she was a little surprised. He had made no indication that he was awake or heard her at all. "What do you want, Bug?" he whispered back.

"I want to go for a swim. You said I needed to ask permission next time, so I'm asking."

Riggs moved his head and peeked at her through his lashes. "I did say that didn't I?" he mumbled.

"Yes. I can take care of myself if you want to sleep," she offered. "I can change out of my pullup and into my suite without you."

Looking over at Oliver still sound asleep in the bed next to them, Riggs turned her down. He grabbed her around the waist as he sat up. "Let's let Papa sleep some more. You and I can go to the pool."

After a quick change out of her night clothes and into her swimsuit, Bobbi made her way down to the pool, escorted by Riggs. On the way there, they stopped in the kitchen to ask Chef for a carafe of hot coffee, some breakfast pastries, and a glass of orange juice for Bobbi. Once they were outside, Riggs laid down in the pool lounger and watched as she began her laps.

He was always impressed with just how good Bobbi was at swimming. When she dove in, there was scarcely a splash. When he was little, he would watch her and think to himself that she was going to be the next big name in swimming. He pictured attending her swim meets in college, then the Olympics. Unfortunately, that's not the way her life went. If not for the accident, he was convinced that both of those things would have happened for her.

As he was sitting back drinking his coffee and getting lost in his thoughts, the glass doors on Damen's house opened. Glancing up, he expected to be joined by Damen, but was instead met with Vern staring at Bobbi in the pool. Shit! He had forgotten while in his sleepy state that she was supposed to be here. Quickly his mind raced to find the best way to handle this.

Riggs waved her over, inviting her to take a seat in the chair next to him. "Coffee?" he asked, willing to fill her a cup.

"Riggs, is that who I think it is?" She was in no way subtle with her request for information.

Watching Bobbi in the pool, he nodded his head. "Yes. That's her. She doesn't know you're here so don't be surprised at the expression on her face when she sees you."

Giving him a weird look, she accepted the coffee and continued to watch Bobbi. "She's never met me. Why would she be surprised to see me?"

"Because I don't allow her to meet people, Vern." God, he hoped she was getting the subtleness of his words.

"Wait a minute..." Her expression said it all. She knew what he was saying. "She's your little? The girl you grew up with and have known your entire life, is now your baby girl!"

Giving her an exasperated sigh, Riggs rolled his eyes at her. "And where is Andy? Did you decide to make him sleep in a room all by himself, or did you leave him alone at home?"

Shaking her head, she waved a finger in front of Rigg's face. "Oh no you don't! We are not changing the subject here! Riggs, you have taken the Princess of the kingdom and made her yours after all these years! It's been a lifetime!"

Just as he was about to answer, Oliver walked out the back door. Riggs looked over at him, grateful for his choice of dress this morning. Oliver was holding a steaming mug of coffee with nothing on but a pair of gray sweats. His muscled arms and chiseled abs led down to where his prominent V was showing above his pants line. It was enough to call Vern's attention. Riggs new the moment Oliver realized what was happening. Thankfully, he was good at masking his emotions. Riggs could tell though.