Release the Pain

Once again, there is a sex scene marked by a * in this chapter. If you do not want to read that scene, I have placed a * at the beginning and the end. Start where the second * is to avoid reading it.

Once a very worried Damen and Rodger left the room, Riggs instructed Oliver to grab the cream from under the bathroom sink, along with a couple of towels. "Meet us in the playroom," he told him. Carrying Bobbi into her dungeon, he set her down on the bed and waited for Oliver.

Closing the door behind him, Oliver placed the items on top of the shelves, then sat down next to Bobbi. She was still struggling, begging for pain relief. Now he understood what she meant by pain. It wasn't physical in the sense of a broken bone, or a cut. It was mental pain. The kind that makes you ache inside so much that you can't pinpoint the spot. He looked to Riggs for some type of explanation, but he was transfixed on the woman in front of him.

*"Same as before, Baby. I need to know you can talk. What is your word?" Riggs asked.

"B-bunny," she told him. She was close to fainting; she could feel it. Riggs stood up in front of her and began gently petting her head. It seemed to calm her down enough to stave off the darkness.

"Oliver, there are wrist cuffs in the top drawer next to the glass shelves. Can you grab those for me?"

Bobbi wondered what he was asking for. The cuffs they used last time were right on the straps attached to the bed. As Oliver walked over, she could see there was something different about these ones. "Baby, I'm going to take off your clothes now. Then I'm going to put these cuffs on you. They attach to each other, see?" he said, showing her how they worked. She nodded her head.

After she was completely naked, he attached the cuffs then led her to the middle of the room. There was a long rope that hung high on the ceiling. Riggs lowered it and tied a knot in the middle of the cuffs. He then raised the rope so her arms were above her head. He stood over by the glass shelves, talking with Oliver for a moment before loud music began playing, cutting off all other sound. Bobbi recognized the song, #1 Crush, by Garbage, immediately. She knew what was coming next. Her inner pain was about to meet its match. Just the knowledge of expectation was enough to make her smile through the tears.

This time Riggs did not blindfold her. He came up behind her and ran his fingers across the small of her back. Leaning down, he whispered in her ear. "We're going to replace that pain. Is that what you want?"

A sob escaped her just thinking about the pleasure of the pain. She nodded her head as an answer. Riggs grabbed her hair and violently pulled her head back. "That doesn't work in this room. You know that!" he growled loudly. "Use your words or I'll punish you so hard not even your safe word will make a difference."

"Yes Daddy!" she cried out, giving him what he wanted.

Oliver sat on the bench at the end of the bed, watching and waiting for direction. This was something he had never seen or been a part of before. He was more than willing to learn though.

Riggs grabbed a leather paddle with slits. He walked back over to Bobbi and barked out only one word. "Count!"

The moment she felt the sting on her butt, she choked out, "One." Again, he pleasured her with the pain. "Two," she cried, as her head instinctively jerked back in response. He continued on until she got to twenty. Riggs instructed Oliver to give her a glass of water. He held it to her lips, allowing her to tell him when she was finished.

Riggs walked back over with a cane in his hand. "That's enough, Bobbi." He told Oliver to take the water away as he approached her again. "Bobbi, look at me." She did as she was told. Tears continued to stream down her face, but now it was from the physical pain instead of the mental. "What's your safe word?"