"Let me guess, dinner. Something sweet and romantic, that seems like something Alonzo would do"

"Hm" I chuckled

"Oh. Okay" Lail said annoyed and looked at me making me shake my head

"Why do you want to know?"

"Because I do"

"That's not good enough for me"

Lail chuckled and looked out the window "You just into nice young men?"

I looked at him "Alonzo took initiative and I liked that. You want to know what we did?" I turned his head to make him look at me "He took me to a club, we danced I had fun. Then he took me upstairs and fucked me in front of a window where everyone could see. Then he fed me and we went to my place where he continued to fuck me until my pussy gave out" I smiled "I guess nice guys don't always finish last" Lail looked pissed and it just made me smile even more. "Anything else you want to know-"

Lail grabbed my throat pulling me onto his lap and kissed me. He kept ahold of my throat while I ran my fingers in his hair kissing him back. I tried to take control of the kids but he added some pressure to my neck making me moan. His other hand went to my hip and he held it tightly, I don't know why something so simple turned me on even more. He started kissing down my jaw then sucking on my neck making me moan and start to grind against him but he stopped me, holding my hips with those big hands of his. He started to kiss me again then nipped at my lip before putting me back in my seat, leaving me hot, speechless, and flustered.

"What-"

The door opened and Lail's whole demeanor changed from jealous asshole to uncle of the year. He turned around smiling at Enya "'amira!" (Princess!)

"Uncle Lail!" Enya came up and hugged him from the back seat. He turned around hugging her back and she looked at me "Auntie?"

"Oh? Now you see me?" I chuckled and she smiled giving me a hug "How was school?"

"So boring, they had me doing multiplication again. It was double digits but still" she shrugged

"And here I still use a calculator" I mumbled

"Can we get some ice cream or something? Matteo got me some new books and I want to start them"

"Ice cream and we can go to the park?" Lail said

"Let me call Aurora"

"Matteo's over there so she might be sleeping," Lail said

"I thought he left last night?"

Lail shrugged "I don't know. Rushed out of his room saying he had to go"

I called Aurora's office first because I knew she would be at work. It was Friday and she never skipped Fridays because of how hectic the weekend staffing could be.

Instead of Aurora answering Erin the ADON answered. "Hello this is Erin"

"Oh? Hey Erin it's Asia"

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah I was just looking for Aurora, is she on lunch or something?"

"No, she used a sick day. Is Enya not with you?" She said sounding worried

"No, she is. I just came and got her. I haven't heard from her all day. You know how she is. She'll come to work no matter what"

Erin laughed "I know. I was worried she was going to show up, she didn't sound too good when I spoke to her."

"Yeah, she um" I rubbed my eyebrow "Wasn't feeling too good, but thanks anyways. I'm about to try and call her again"

"Okay let me know"