Splendor x Trans Male Reader (Lemon)

Começar do início

"Y/N! None of that is true!" Splendor protests, grabbing your chin and forcing you to look at him. "You are the most handsome man I have ever met. Your scars define a big step in you becoming you. So what if you're chubby. That just means I have more to love."

"What about everyone? Don't you care what they think of you?" You ask in a whimper.

"I'll wear a damn garbage bag to the next party I don't care. The only person I care about that's thinking about me is you. I only care how you feel about me," He coos softly, gently cupping your cheek.

"I think you're the most incredible thing to ever enter my life," You tell him with a smile.

"Wanna do something naughty?" He asks, catching you by surprise.

"Really?" You ask, your eyes lighting up with excitement.

Splendor takes that as a yes and smashes his lips to yours. He holds you as he stands up, using his tendril to open the door without missing a beat as he kisses you. You wrap your arms around his neck and chuckle when he pins you to the bed. He lowers his head into your neck, gently sucking on the skin until it's red. He trails his kisses lower and you gasp when he reaches your chest.

"This is incredible," He purrs, gently kissing your scars. "They make you who you are."

"Splendor," You breathe out with teary eyes.

"I have every beautiful inch of you memorized and I love every inch of it," He purrs, trailing his kisses lower. 

You're a squirming and excited mess as he undressed you, kissing every part as the clothes come off. Your back arches when he kisses back up your body and smashes his lips to yours. His groin meets yours and he has you crying out every time he thrusts his hips.

"Please," You beg of him. "Splendor no teasing."

"But your reactions are so cute," He chuckles. "I can't help myself."

"I need you," You plead. "I need all of you."

Splendor sits back and begins removing all of his clothes, well aware there's still a party going downstairs. He's tempted to let them hear both of you but he knows that would only embarrass you. Fortunately, the room you two share is soundproof. Once he's undressed you can see just how excited he is for you. His length is twitching as pre-cum already oozes out of the top. He grabs lube and ensure he's slick before he climbs on top of you again. You both come together in a kiss and he enters you, enjoying when you cry out his name.

You bury yourself into his neck and leave behind your own marks on his neck. You want the world to know that he's yours and yours only. He pulls his hips back and thrusts forward again, the rhythm gentle as you both bask in each other's attention. Nothing else matters as your bodies become one over and over again. His speed picks up as you both near your peaks.

"I'm close!" You cry as your body rocks under Splendor's thrusts.

"Me too," He moans, his rhythm dying as he seeks the pleasurable high. "Scream my name darling. Let me hear you."

"SPLENDOR!" You cry, hitting your peak as Splendor makes one final thrust, spilling his seed inside you.

You're both panting messes as he hovers over you, leaning down to give you a kiss. You smile and gladly return it, whining when Splendor pulls away.

"Get dressed," He orders with a mischievous grin.

"What are you up to?" You ask, accepting his help off the bed.

You can feel his cum leaking out of you when you stand up. You'd make him give you a proper bubble bath when the party is done but you do as told and get dressed. Your hair is a mess that you comb your hand through. Splendor comes over and leans down. You're expecting a kiss but he goes for your neck instead, high up where everyone can see it. You moan softly and cling to him, gasping softly when he pulls away.

"You're turn," He purrs, leaning down to give you access to his neck.

You smile and gladly do so, Splendor clasping your hand and taking you back to the party with him. You don't realize but he's now missing his tie and the love bites on your necks are visible to the entire room. Everyone goes silent at the display Splendor puts on.

"Now that I have everyone's attention!" Splendor chirps happily, turning to you. "Y/N, you are the most incredible person I have ever met. You're kind, considerate, understanding, and everything I could have ever dreamed of. I know it's only been a year but if I've learned anything throughout these past months, it's that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

Your eyes are wide as he gets down on one knee, opening a black velvet box and revealing the most incredible engagement ring you've ever seen. Tears fill your eyes once again but this time they're tears of happiness.

"Yes! YES!" You cry, your hand shaking as he slides the ring onto your finger. Perfect fit.

"Hell yeah! You go brother!" Offender shouts from the bar. "This calls for celebration!"

"Marvelous! A brother-in-law who understands us. I'm jealous you got him first," Trender huffs.

Everyone parts way when Slender strides through the crowd, clapping Splendor on the back before turning to you.

"Welcome to the family Y/N," He says, loud and clear for everyone.

Offender whistles and starts clapping, everyone following suit. You smile and throw your arms around Splendor, giving him a kiss.

"You're everything I've ever wanted and more," You breathe softly.

"Good, because you're my everything," He tells you.