O14

just rappers
🎤

CC⭐️
@meekzmny i migth have found the one
and her birthday is in a week
just sent

ᴍᴇᴇᴋᴢᴍɴʏ
oh and?

sɴᴛᴅᴀᴠᴇ
no heart fr

CC⭐️
bro your girl is her bestfriend

ᴍᴇᴇᴋᴢᴍɴʏ
oh, you wanna suprise her?

sɴᴛᴅᴀᴠᴇ
... no shit

ᴍᴇᴇᴋᴢᴍɴʏ
im talk to ma girl and let you know

CC⭐️
thks bro

CENTRAL CEE POV

CENTRAL CEE POV

A few hours later, meekz girl hit me up and told me the plan. All we had to do is keep it a secret.

Easy rigth? wrong. in these last few weeks me and naya have gotten estremely inseparable.

We tell eachother everything and i knew she could feel i was keeping something from her.

We decided to keep the same place of the listening party as she kept going on and on about the view.

A few days ago i caugth her staring at some bracelets and i got them for her plus some other things. 

I love spolling her even if she has constantly told me to tune it down a bit. the face she makes when she receives gifts is just too cute.

I wanted to do something simple for her. So she could leave the house instead of sleeping on her own birthday.

"G'morning baby" she says entering the house.  I turn around and smile at her as she pecks me

"What you doing?" she notices me on the kitchen island

"Im planning a party for my bros girl" She looks at me confused before snatching the paper from my hands

"Okayy, this is nice. I could help" She helps me choose theme and colors and makes the invites.

My girl is good at any and anything, well not my girl. Yet.

"She's going to be so happy. this is so pretty" she exclaims. Little does she know i'm doing this all for her.

The way she's happy and cares for another person she doesn't know? Confirms my point that she is the one. For me.

We spent the rest of the time on the couch kissing and cuddling up on eachother.
"Mhm and?" i question

"She took me shopping, i guess there's a party in a few days" i look at her trying not to laugh

"What?" she notices the smile on my face

"Nun, i just like having you here" she rolls her eyes before going back to watch the series. She brings out the best in me.

NAYA DAIGO POV

I just came back home from spending time with Cee and now i'm just on my laptop finishing some beats.

"I need to-" i say before getting cut off from my brothers phonecall.

"Who's the birthday girl??" he says while dancing

I chuckle because he knows damn well my birthday is in a day.

"Two days in advance, Ris." i add killing amaris's little vibe

"Just making sure you know. So you don't rot in your room" he adds

"I've been going out almost everyday now. Im a changed woman" i say with a proud smile and i could tell he was too.

After dropping out, its safe to say i fell into depression. Figuring out what i was going to do after 2 years of law was hard.

Not that i didn't know what to do, just how. My brother helped me get out of it; there was one point he forced me to move in because he was scared i was going to do something dumb.

But looking at it now he saved me and i'm forever grateful.

alii💕😈

Girl pack a bag. You're sleeping at mines for the weekend. Oh and also bring all the shit we bought yesterday💕
just sent

Seeing the text i rush upstairs and pack all my stuff. Knowing she could be here any minute

We bought this pink dress because she said it would match the party's theme. Something sunset i guess. Dont even know who invited us.

"Coming!!" i shout from inside hearing saras car from outside.

"Bro wtf" i mumble as i hear rain pouring outside

"Yeah uk weather" Alicia says opening the car door

"You know the party i told you about? Its tomorrow" She says

"Oh that's great! I was planning to stay home and binge on some netflix"

"Im sure your bae is going to plan something for you" She adds

"Maybe" i reply rolling my eyes

just a lil fillerrr  😭😭
the book is coming to an end seriously
ahhh
hope you guys enjoyed 💕💕