♱ Love Is Only A Feeling ♱

"Can't help observe and stare when he in the mirror masking the massacre while he fixing his hair I mean he's so perfect in his own little world we built the foundation everything I want in a guy and it's a matter of time until his last name mine you got potential baby, just imagine us combined I wanna see you shine like the gem that you are want you be so secure that they can see from afar that you don't need another man and you can stand on your own and one day we gonna get gonna get gone and get, away from here you're the only reason I be staying here"

"I can't fucking stand y/n" bill said trying to get up I started laughing "that's what you get" I put my head down on the mattress still laughing "y/n this isn't funny!" He raised his voice I looked at him he genuinely looked scared.

"Ugh fine" I got up helping him sit on the bed "how the fuck am I supposed to walk" he looked at me scrunching his eyebrows "don't know that's your problem now" I shrugged my shoulders getting up picking my clothes off the floor.

I started putting my clothes back on "you should be able to walk soon anyways" I finished changing giving him his clothes sitting back with him again "soo.. I was just wondering like .. what are we exactly we fuck but then we hate each other then we flirt and then do stuff together but what are we?" I asked as he finished changing.

He thought for a bit "um I don't know do you want to label what we are" he put his hand over mine just looking at me.

I didn't know what we were we weren't friends with benefits because we weren't really friends and we weren't really a couple either we only fucked.

"Fuck buddy's maybe" I shrugged my shoulders he stared at me for a bit before nodding his head "yeah maybe" he smiled at me.

He didn't seem that bad after all.

Time skip 😸

A few hours passed by bill was finally able to walk we already left the house we were walking we didn't know where we just held hands and enjoyed each other's company.

"Do you know where we're going y/n" he turned to look at me scratching the back of his head I looked at him the dark windy night blew his hair in his face his beautiful brown eyes I could admire him all day if I could.

"Uh no not really bu-" I was cut off when my phone started ringing I looked at it, it was jaesen "yo y/n we gotta go man you just disappeared on us" "oh shit my bad I was um busy but I'll be right there where are you guys" "we're waiting for you at the hello kitty cafe" my jaw dropped open "there's a hello kitty cafe" I started smiling so hard "yeah bro come on before the merch sells out" "ok I'll be right there byeee" I immediately ended the call finding where it was.

I found it but it was a 20 minute walk "come on" I dragged bill by his arm "where are we going?" He started running with me still limping a bit "hello kitty cafe!!" I yelled still running.

We got to the cafe thank god it wasn't that crowded "ahh oh my god it's so ahh!" I squealed jumping up and down I swear to god I was in heaven.

We went to the truck "hello sirs welcome to the hello kitty cafe what would you like" I looked at the menu there was so many good options "umm uhh give me a second please"

After making a hard decision I decided to get everything I could "ok let me get everything you have available" I smiled the woman looked a little surprised but started calculating my total.

"Okay sir that would be 239 dollars cash or card" she smiled at me as she placed the 7 bags on the counter i went to grab my wallet which bill had he had a shocked expression on his face i chuckled a bit "hand me my wallet" I said trying to grab it from him he looked at me "no way I'm paying" he pulled my wallet away from me.

I didn't try to fight back I shrugged my shoulders taking a step back so he can pay he just smiled at me taking his wallet out and paying.

Jaesen and Abby saw me and bill struggling with the bags so they came over "looks like you need some help" Abby came over grabbing some bags "thanks Abby" I smiled at her.

Jaesen said nothing but just grabbed some bags from bill.

Time skip 😋‼️

"you satisfied y/n" bill said getting up holding my hand.

I nodded my head humming an "mhm" he looked at me and kissed my cheek gently "great" he started dragging me to his car earlier jaesen and Abby let me go back home with bill.

The car ride was long we sat there for hours talking, sleeping, watching movies, and flirting.

We enjoyed each other's company I liked him everything about him is my favorite thing.

His eyes, hair, nose, lips, face just everything even his personality which needs some working on but he's genuinely an amazing person and to be honest I was glad to have him in my life.

Even if he did some stuff and I may still not really forgive him I think he could change I think I can change him he has fallen asleep resting his head on my lap I ran my fingers through his hair.

I admired him how peaceful he looked sleeping and for once we weren't arguing, hating each other no drama was happening it was just us and to be honest even though we labeled ourselves as fuck buddy's I still wish we were together.

I was finally at peace with the love of my life well he didn't know it yet but you know.

Im glad I was able to be here with him I was glad to have someone as perfect as him all to myself.

________________________________
A/N: ngl this chapter is kinda cute 😪#wakeupandbreakup it's official guys the next chapter will be the last of this story also I LOVE HELLO KITTY CAFE SO MUCH ITS SO AHH LIKE BRO ITS SO CUTE 🙏🏽