♱ I Dont Want To Do This Shit Again ♱

I sat down next to jaesen and Abby while bill sat next to me "you guys were fucking" Abby looked at me and bill "what no what makes you say that" Tom and Abby both raised their eyebrows "we could hear you guys moaning even through the loud ass music" Jaesen said while taking a sip of his drink I widened my eyes "oh shit" I whispered I looked at bill he had a smug look on his face "fuck bill ugh you feel so good" Abby laughed mocking me.

"Shut up" I put my head down "you guys are the worst" I shook my head.

Time skip 😪

We all left the party at 2:03 am Tom was drunk so was Abby jaesen was okay and bill was wasted I had to carry him to toms car the blonde whore kept following us "you do realize your just his fuck buddy" she went right next to me "at least I get to be inside him" I glared at her before speed walking away. It did make me think maybe I am only his fuck buddy I stopped overthinking when fans came over asking for a photo "oh my god jaesen and y/n we're such big fans of yours can was take a photo with you" we nodded our heads I had to keep bill besides me or he would fall down without any support holding him up we took a couple pictures with them bill looked like a rag doll in each of them we were about to take the last photo when bill kissed me straight on my lips *CLICK* the photo was taken.

"OH MY GOD Y/N AND BILL KISSED" they squealed looking back at the photos I broke our kiss looking at him "what the fuck bill" I whispered he looked up at me "you know you liked it" he smirked I rolled my eyes "whatever" I looked back at the fans "well um we better get going now its late" Jaesen went right by Abby since she was falling and tripping they nodded their heads and left.

Toms pov
Bill had been going along with the plan he told me about I didn't want to see y/n hurt I had to do something about it. I gave Jaesen the car keys and plopped down on the backseat immediately knocking out.

"Tom,Tom wake yo ass up" Jaesen was shaking me "what where are we" I rubbed my eyes the full moon shined in my eyes "just get up" he helped me get out the car I was still extremely tired I wanted to tell y/n today but I didn't know when was the perfect time. Y/n and jaesen helped me up the stairs after helping bill go first we entered the hotel i immediately started to feel sick "can you guys take me to the bathroom I feel sick" I was really nauseous I felt like throwing up "fuck" y/n rushed me the the bathroom.

Y/n's pov
Tom threw up in the toilet the noises and coughs seemed pretty concerning "you okay" I asked him going over to him kneeling down next to him patting his back he nodded his head he sat down on the floor next to the tub "y/n .. I need to talk to you about something" I was confused but curious the vibe was very intimidating "okay what about" I asked also sitting on the cold floor "it's about bill hes only playing you he doesn't actually like you it's all about this big humiliation plan he's going to film you guys having sex and leak it to the public he's not going to stop until it happens"

I was shocked was this actually true was this all an act my jaw dropped words couldn't describe how shocked I was "oh um" I cleared my throat all I could think was my ex he also tried to do something like that before was the past just repeating I got lost in thought when Jaesen bursted through the door "bro I could hear you coughing from my room which is across the hallway you sure he's okay y/n" I looked at him "yea he says he's fine" I smiled he nodded his head leaving the bathroom door a tad open I peaked through it seeing bill sleeping on the bed I looked at Tom.

"Don't worry y/n I'll do everything in my power to try and stop him" he blurted out while raising one hand and putting the other on his chest. I looked at him and smiled a bit "thanks Tom it means a lot to me" I was debating whether I should tell him about my ex "Tom promise me your telling me the truth" I decided not to it was none of his business.

He nodded his head immediately after I smiled trusting him "okay well since you're staying I'll be leaving now do you need help getting up" I asked he nodded his head I put his arm over my shoulder taking him to the other bed next to bill "there goodnight Tom" I closed the bedroom door and took out the couch bed I laid there slowly dozing off when I felt someone go on top of me I quickly opened my eyes to see bill.

"Y/n I need you, I need your touch" he slowly moved his hands down my chest I looked down at his hands then at him "bill what no not right now I'm tired your drunk" I looked at him the lights from outside shined through the room I could tell he wasn't wearing a shirt "you know you want it y/n don't deny it" all I could see was his slim dark figure. His long black hair with white streaks brushed against my face "I do but not with you" I pushed him off me he groaned laying down digging his elbows on the mattress "come on y/n have some fun with me I'll make you feel real good again" he got up walking to me putting his arms over my neck our faces inches apart.

I wanted his touch i just didn't want to get played I stood there breathing in his alcohol infested breath "May I kiss you" he asked I was so lost in thought I nodded my head without thinking he held my face and kissed me gently, I kissed back and got a chuckle out of him "I knew you wanted this" his hands crept down my body as we kissed until he reached the bottom of my shirt. He played with the fabric before pulling it over my head with some of my help. I shivered as his cold hands settled on my bare shoulder and waist. I pushed bill down onto the bed as he brought his legs up to lay down properly the kiss getting more desperate and aggressive. My fingers grazed his thighs that hugged around my hips he brought my hand to where he wanted me. He moaned into the kiss once I touched him through the fabric of his jeans bill let out a sharp breath "oh you won't regret this" he mumbled against my lips

I suddenly remembered what tom said I pulled away "I don't want to do this anymore" I started looking around for any cameras "what why not" I stayed silent still looking when I saw a red light flashing in the corner of the room "I don't want to do this shit again bill" I got off of him getting my shirt from the room "what why we were just getting started" he got up trying to grab my arm I pulled away.

"No thanks" I put my shirt back on and headed towards the door I looked back a bill one last time before closing it I was now in the hallway of the hotel I didn't know where else to go jaesen was already sleeping Abby was knocked out I had no where else to go I then remembered tray and Kyle just moved here I picked up my phone dialing kyles number *RING* *RING* after the two rings he answered "hello?"

_______________________________
A/N: God this chapter sucks ass I'm so sorry for not updating I've been busy yk with school starting soon and my mom's wedding is tomorrow I'm in Arizona rn so I've been enjoying it before having to go to school yk I tried my best on this one next chapter of soulmates soon trust and sorry for any spelling mistakes ignore those please 😭🙏