♱ Whyd You Only Ever Call Me When Your High? ♱

Y/n: bill I.. don't know what to say

Bill: It's okay y/n I understand I'm sorry for everything I've ever done to you I love you

He ended the call without letting me say anything "wow that was one confession" jaesen said crossing his arms "for real so who do you like y/n" Abby went next to jaesen i thought for a bit "I don't know I like both of them but if I choose either one of them I'll lose one either way so I really can't choose" I wanted to cry I didn't want to lose any of them.

Or maybe I was overthinking it I've always preferred bill more than tray after all I've known him practically my whole life. Maybe I never liked tray I was just trying to distract myself from bill.

"Y/n just choose bill at this point you've always chosen him why are you struggling now" Jaesen said walking over to my bed "not to mention the fact that y'all fucked" he giggled I rolled my eyes "shut up its not even funny" Abby looked at me raising her eyebrows "but still just choose bill y/n" I looked at them for a bit before they left without saying another word. I questioned what they had said maybe I should choose bill.

Time skip!!

I had fallen asleep I woke up the next day the sun was breaming through my window. The heat was making me sweaty I got up from bed heading downstairs "what are you guys doing up so early" I yawned going to the living room "1 in the afternoon is early for you" "yea kind of" I shrugged my shoulders "okay you do you also bill came by a few minutes ago" I looked up at Abby who was sitting on the diner table "wait really" I asked she nodded her head "yea as a matter of fact he's right outside" jaesen added pointing towards the door.

I look out the window seeing his car parked out front "FUCK" I yelled going to my room to change. I put on a simple outfit brushing my hair and teeth. I went outside I walked up to his car when I saw bill he was kissing some blonde whore with horrible makeup my jaw dropped I tried to play it off by knocking on the window. He immediately stopped when he saw me he rolled down the window "what are you doing here" I asked with a harsh tone "y/n um I didn't expect you to come out" he cleared his throat.

I looked at him then at the whore "yea I can tell" I rolled my eyes.

Bill just looked at me "whatever bill go fuck this whore don't call me telling me you love me just to show up the next day making out with this hoe ok" I said coldly walking away.

I couldn't believe it was I too late or was he being stupid I started to cry I didn't even know why we weren't even together anyways. Was he on something when he confessed to me did he never mean it was I going crazy. Everything was going slow my thoughts were going crazy fast maybe the drugs finally caught up to me. I was breathing heavily when I saw bill grab my arm.

Bills pov
I grabbed y/n's arm when I saw his eyes glistening like he was crying his breathing was going faster than usual "y/n are you okay" I asked concerned he nodded his head trying to even out his breathing "you sure you don't seem okay talk to me what's wrong did I do something" I asked.

He looked at me with a confused face "what.. I thought wait were you high when you called me last night" he asked pulling his arm away from my grip "I never called you last night y/n what are you talking about" his eyes widened a bit he looked at me in disbelief "what the fuck is happening" he mumbled "you have to go bill" he backed away "wait bu-" I tried to grab him again "why'd you only ever call me when your high." He said in a serious tone.

I looked at him "let me explain please it's just" he cut me off "no bill leave me alone don't talk to me" he entered the house.

Y/n's pov
I closed the door slowly sliding down covering my mouth trying to stop myself from being too loud tears rolled down my cheeks how could I have been stupid. Of course bill kaulitz wouldn't like me what was I even thinking. Jaesen saw me and ran towards me "y/n what happened why are you crying" I looked at him "he was high last night when he called me he didn't mean anything I cried in his arms sobbing.

________________________________
A/N: This is a short one promise the next one will be longer :p love you pooks I'll post the next part of soulmates soon promise