♱ I Love You?? ♱

He slowly made his way under my shirt lifting it a bit. I took off my shirt his eyes were looking all over my body "your so perfect y/n" he started kissing me again "so so perfect" he mumbled while keeping his lips on mine.

Our kiss was sloppy he was grabbing me from my waist pulling me close to him his breathing was getting heavy by the second. He started taking off my pants not breaking our kiss he got on his knees he slowly kissed my chest eventually kissing my dick "oh god" I mumbled it felt so pleasing I threw my head back trying to endure all the pleasure I was receiving "bill" I moaned he looked up at me with a smirk on his face "do you like that" he said pulling down my boxers.

My dick sprung up as he pulled them down his eyes widened "hard for me already" he was still smirking. He grabbed my dick slowly licking the base then the tip "stop teasing just suck it please" my body was begging for his touch. He looked up at me while sucking it I grabbed his hair moving his head back and forth tears were forming in his eyes he was gagging leaving saliva everywhere "im ~agh~ about to cum" as I said that I came into his mouth I moved back a bit leaving a space between us we were both breathing heavily. He got up swallowing my cum.

I tried putting my pants back on "don't think it's over yet" he looked at me with these eyes like he was desperate for more he came close to my ear "I want you in me y/n" he smirked seductively chills went down my body his voice turned me on. He started taking off his clothes he kissed me again this time it felt more aggressive his tongue piercing making the kiss taste like metal but I didn't care I was too into it he broke our kiss as a string of saliva left our lips.

He turned around bending over I was going to put it in him when we were interrupted by Tom and jaesen "YO GUYS WE HA-" they barged in they're eyes widened. We quickly tried putting our clothes back on "holy shit.. YOU GUYS WERE FUCKING" Jaesens big ass mouth yelled catching the attention of Georg and Gustav "what the fuck" they gasped Tom was looking around trying to process what he had seen.

We both were embarrassed "um I'll pay you guys to pretend this never happened" I cleared my throat jaesen started laughing like a manic "Y/N FUCKING IN THE BATHROOM IS CRAZY NOT EVEN A REAL BEDROOM" at this point he was rolling on the floor Tom was still shocked not saying a word "shut up at least I can fuck someone" I rolled my eyes. Bill looked at me then at Tom "so y/n and bill interesting couple but I support it" "we're not a couple" bill said a little harshly I could tell he was annoyed "but you guys were fucking soo technically you guys are a couple" Gustav said "No can people fuck and not be a couple anymore damn not everything has to be serious" I added "whatever you say y/n" jaesen was still laughing his ass off.

     Time skip..

Me and jaesen we're heading back home with tray "how was the interview" tray asked looking at me I looked at him "oh um yea it was great" I gave him a wonky smile he nodded his head. Jaesen was giggling in the back "nice shirt y/n didn't notice you changed it" he pointed at it I looked at the shirt I was wearing I gasped a bit I was wearing bills shirt "I- um yea I changed it" "cool so when are you going to give it back to bill" he said parking in front of the house I was shocked I sat there in silence for a bit "uh I'll leave you two alone" Jaesen said leaving the car I looked at tray he looked disappointed.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked him

He hesitated a bit "no y/n im not mad at you just a bit disappointed" he looked down "why are you disappointed with me?" I asked "I love you y/n I do but I can't force you to love me back I understand if you want to be with bill you could've just told me instead of leading me on" I stared at him trying to understand what he was saying "what are you saying tray I never led you on I didn't do anything like that i would never and me and bill aren't even together I don't even know how to feel about any of you I don't love you or bill" I blurted out he looked at me with a shocked look "y/n I didn't mean to ev-" I cut him off "I don't want to talk to you right now tray" I got out of the car I was annoyed.