Spinning around, you land a solid kick across his head, knocking him out.

Then you notice the first brave guy is still awake. "How are you so nonchalant about this? You just knocked out four people," he says, wiping some blood from his mouth.

You give an exasperated sigh, and without even looking at him, you answer, "Listen, I've seen your type before, hot-headed and eager for action, which is admirable."

You look down at him and meet his eyes "But knowing fate, you'll die within the week."

He looks you in the eyes with a scared expression covering his face, He swallows hard and simply nods

You smile faintly and tap him with your foot "Now get some sleep."

Turning your attention to the remaining three, you clear your throat and say, "Ahem, as I was going to say, welcome to combat training 101; I will be your instructor, 457."

However, the three remaining people don't pay attention to you; instead, the laid-out men

"HEY!" You shout while clapping your hands together. Thankfully, it gets their attention. "Listen, I don't feel like beating up you a lot, so let's skip the combat part for now, and I'll have moved on to another time. Now if you have questions, this is not the time to ask because I will not answer."

Unfortunately, the old lady raises her hand.

"Will they be alright?" She says she is looking at the unconscious men.

"Them? Oh yeah, they'll be fine. Reapers heal very quickly."

"Uhh, excuse me." Before you can even finish your last train of thought, you're interrupted once again, this time by the younger lady. "Yeah, hello! what are these reapers, and if im one of them, how long do I have to do it?"

Staring at her for a few seconds, you then take a calming deep breath and look her in the eyes. "Well, Reapers are cute little people that bring happiness and joy."

She stops combing her hair to throw you a dirty glare. "What bullshit are you talking?"

Honestly, even as the narrator, I feel like drop-kicking her.

But 457 regains his composure "I was being sarcastic. Reapers are soul collectors; that will be your job, and with how you're acting, you'll probably be working for 3 centuries."

The woman stops and stares at you blankly, along with the older lady. "What?"

"Hmm? What couldn't you hear me? " You chuckle and take a step forward "If you keep acting the way you do, 3 centuries will be the minimum."

The woman stutters for a bit before blurting out, "I don't believe you; you're an awful instructor Why should we believe what you're saying? "

Scratching the back of your neck You let out an exasperated sigh. "Listen, word of advice, don't ever act this way around the high-ranking reapers."

She scoffs at your words, trying to sound as confident as before. "And why shouldn't I? What can they do to me?"

Without missing a beat, you answer, "Make you wish you were dead; I'm being gentle because your fellow Reapers, but they wouldn't care."

You take another step forward and lean down to face her until her face almost touches your mask. "They would beat you to within an inch of your life."

She gulps hard and backs down.

Seeing this, you lean back up and clap your hands together. "Alrighty then, if we're done with that, then we come to continue with the normal program."