Shopping Period

Uraraka, Midoriya and Bakugo had an assignment in Deika City and were staying in a hotel.

Uraraka had her own room whilst Deku and Bakugo were sharing.

Deku had spent most of the time hiding out in Uraraka's room to avoid Bakugo's temper.

He'd been there at that moment when she needed him.

Uraraka was stuck in the bathroom. She wasn't locked in, just stuck.

Her period had come early and she was not prepared.

She called to him from the bathroom, "Deku kun!"

He gets up and stands outside the bathroom. "What's wrong Uraraka chan?"

"Could you do me a favour?" she asks shyly. "Could you buy me some sanitary towels?"

She could practically picture his face going red. "Please Deku kun."

"Okay..." he stutters.

He backs away from the door and runs out of the room and over to his one.
He starts knocking on the door madly.

It swings open, "Whaddya want Deku?!" Bakugo asks surprised how flushed Midoriya was.

"I... uh... Uraraka chan..."

"What?" he asks thinking his rival had accedentally seen something he shouldn't have.

"Sheaskedmetobuysanitarytowels!" he says quickly.

Bakugo starts laughing, "Seriously, you're so useless Deku," he says shaking his as he starts putting on his shoes.

Bakugo starts dragging the flustered green-haired boy out of the hotel to pharmacy across the road.

Bakugo first had to buy pads for his mum when he was ten years old, his mum had sent him out without even telling him what he was buying she just gave him an empty packet and hoped for the best. Thankfully the cashier was a girl who knew what she was looking for after seeing the packet and sent him on his way.

After several trips, she finally explained to him what he'd been buying so he wasn't bothered by the idea of buying them, but as he got older he just did his best to not be too obvious when he bought them.

They arrived at the inside and looked around. "Did she specify which one she wanted?"

"They have different ones?" Midoriya asks still blushing.

"Useless," Bakugo shakes his head.

He picked up the packet his mum buys and went to the female cashier "Are these good for teenagers?"

"Sorry?" she asks.

"These are the ones my mum uses, this idiot didn't ask our classmate which one she needed," he explains.

"Yeah they're fine," she nods.

"Alright," he nods then pays for them. "Do you know anywhere that sells good chocolate? We're not from here?"

The cashier smiles slightly then bends down and opens a drawer, pulling out a large Dairy Milk chocolate bar.

"Take this," she says shyly. "Order her some karage for lunch and some gyukatsu for dinner," she advises. "Fried food for cravings, red meat for iron."

Bakugo huffs in approval, taking the chocolate with him as he leaves abandoning Midoriya to thank the cashier and then run after him.

A few minute later they reach Uraraka's hotel room door and Midoriya puts in the key card and rushes into to the bathroom door.

"I've got the stuff idiot!" Bakugo says. "Why are you rushing?"

Bakugo! Uraraka mentally yelps.

Noticing Uraraka had unlocked the door for Midoriya to toss her the packet.

"I'm opening the door a bit,  Round face," Bakugo announces. He opens the door slightly tosses in the packet then slams it shut.

He stands outside waiting for her to come out.

When she finally appears she looks at the two boys shyly, bowing apologetically. "I'm so sorry... it came early and I wasn't prepared..."

"Shut up, Round Face, you're gonna make Deku faint."

She looks at the boy in question who did in fact look quite pale.

"Do you want karage first or gyukatsu?" Bakugo asks.

She looked at him, surprised, "Sorry?'

"Fried food for cravings, red meat for iron," he parrots pulling out his phone to order the food.

"Eto..." Uraraka says flustered. "Kara..."

"Karage it is then," he says looking up restaurants. "Deku go put the kettle on, there's hot water bottles in the cupboard."

"I... uh don't get cramps," she whispered. "Just cravings and some other stuff."

"Ah alright," he nods. "Skip the kettle."

"Thanks Deku kun, thanks Bakugo kun."

"Deku didn't even do anything," Bakugo huffs as he goes and sit's on a chair and takes out the chocolate  from the bag. "Eat this while you wait for the food."

"Ooh chocolate," Uraraka says excitedly.