Dynamite

Uraraka pov

One thing I never imagined to come across was Bakugo singing to himself. It's just something so illogical, like he's played the drums before, very well and I noticed when he was practicing he would mouth the lyrics of Hero Too so he could keep track of the rhythm of the song. I'm apparently the only one who noticed but I never said anything.

I don't have a death wish like Kaminari.

So when I walked into the gym to meet up with said Explosive hero, I didn't expect to hear him singing the lyrics of a song that sounds so familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. He stopped the minute he heard me come into the room.

I decided to not say anything, even though I wanted to tell him he had a nice singing voice, even if I did tell him he'd just say of course, because he's good at everything -except polite conversation of course. I was still so curious because I wanted to know what he was singing.

A couple of days later I saw him sitting on the couch with his headphones on. I went over to him, curious of what he was listening to. But when he saw me his hand went straight to his phone it was switched off.

"Hey Bakugo kun," I said with my hands behind my back. "What are you doing?"

"Does it look like I'm doing anything?" he grumbled.

"Not really," I shrugged. "What are you listening too?"

"Nothing."

"Why do you have your headphones on then?"

"So I don't have to listen to Dunce Face whenever he arrives," Bakugo shrugged.

"Kaminari kun is out with Jiro chan and Kirishima kun," I told him.

"Tch, whatever," he grunted.

I pouted then said "Are you lying to me Bakugo kun?"

"Why would I waste energy lying to you Angelface?" he retorted. "Stop trying to be cute with me."

"I'm doing nothing of the sort," I lied, I should have known pouting wouldn't work on him.

I reached for his phone then put my thumb on the monitor, I registered my fingerprint on it a couple of months ago as a dare from Mina but Bakugo didn't complain. I'm sure he regretted it the minute I picked up his phone. The screen opened on Youtube showing the paused video of Dynamite by BTS.

"Bakugo kun, you listen to BTS?" I said surprised.

"Tch, yeah and?" he grumbled. He's embarrassed.

"But it's in English, and the other songs are in Korean," I said. I used to listen to it as I'm fluent in both languages and they have songs in Japanese.

"So, I speak both of the languages," Bakugo shrugged.

"What's your favourite song?" I asked curious beyond reason. "It's got to be Dynamite right?"

He smiled slightly, "Yeah," he said softly, then his eyes got stern. "You breathe a word of this to anyone and I'll kill you."

"Of course," I said, "My lips are sealed, my favourite song is Jump."

"I didn't ask," he grunted then stood up and took his phone from my hand. "But good to know."

MizuChanBoii
btsarmy_vkookmin