Dangerous Duo

(This story is based on a prompt I saw on Instagram)

Third-year Uraraka pov:

I wake up to the sound of someone banging on the door, "Uraraka chan! Uraraka chan!"

I rub my eyes and check the clock, 8 am but that doesn't sound like Bakugo. I sit up then say "Come in, it's unlocked."

The door slowly opens to reveal Kirishima and Kaminari. The latter grinning madly, "Bakugo fell asleep on the couch."

"So?"
"We need to wake him up," Kirishima explains as I start patting down my hair.

"Toss me that hairbrush," I say to him nodding at the desk beside him.

"Okay," he picks it up and tosses it over and I start brushing my hair.
"Why do we need to wake up, he overworks himself as much as it is," I sigh.

"Because if we don't we won't be able to resist drawing on his face any longer."

"Kaminari kun, do you have a death wish?" I ask in a very serious tone.

"No, I am an adrenaline junkie though so..."

"Alright, why do I have to wake him up? Wouldn't it be more fun to get Deku kun to do it?"

"Because he won't kill you if you wake him up, but if Deku does it, he'll die," Kirishima explains.

I sigh, "Okay, give me five minutes."

They nod and five minutes later I head downstairs and see what is going on. To my surprise, the entirety of class one A is gathered around to the couches in shock of seeing Bakugo sleeping.

"Ridiculous," I groan.

"Sh," Mina says. "If you make a noise the evil gremlin will wake up."

"Don't call him that," I say as I go over to her. Then I go over to see Bakugo sleeping soundly on the couch. It is a strange sight to see him sleeping outside of his room, especially out of routine. He's normally up and about by 4:30 and comes to get me at 8 so I can start training with him.

I gently put my hand on his forehead to check his temperature as the others gasp in shock. He's his normal temperature (it's different from normal people's). Once he took a piece of material and heated it without burning it and said if he ever exceeded that heat when he isn't training he is sick.

But at the moment he's fine, he must have just been tired.

I motion to the others to take a step back then I gently tap Bakugo's shoulder and say "Bakugo kun, it's time to get up, you've fallen asleep."

He stirs a bit but doesn't open his eyes, "Deku lost his notebook."

Then his eyes open and he grins "Good, it's most probably been filled out anyway."

"Uso da yo," I chuckle.

"Ugh," he groans. "What are you doing her Roundface?"

"Better question, what are you doing here on the couch?"

He pauses and looks around at his surrounding as he sits up. He glares slightly at the other students then says "I was training, then I had a shower then I think I took a break to go on my phone and must have fallen asleep."

"Ah!" I say. "Well, Kaminari kun wanted to draw on your face but didn't want to die so they asked me to wake you up so he could resist the urge."

Bakugo glares at Kaminari who then runs away and the rest of the group follow, "Have you had breakfast yet?" he asks me.