Sick Trick

Inspired by the series, Put your head on my shoulder.
Bakugo had caught a cold after being iced over in a fight with a villain with an ice quirk.

He'd escaped by heating up his body so high the melted as he let out an explosion, the cost was a bit much though.

His senpai had bought some medicine, he accepted it from her but didn't take any. He just collapsed onto his bed in hid new flat then dumped the medicine on the bedside table.

He'd slept for about an hour until his phone started ringing.

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out his phone, it was Uraraka.
"Whaddya want?" he asks gruffly.

"You're mum sent food to the dorms address again," she explains.  "When will you tell her..."

"Just bring it over," he says.

"What's wrong with your voice?" she asks. "Are you sick?"

Grunts in response.

"Do you have any medicine?"

He looks at the medicine from his sempai then pushed it into the bin, "Uh... no."

Seriously, Katsuki? he asks himself.

"Alright, I'll buy some on the way over."

15 minutes later, Uraraka knocks on the door but she wasn't the only one there.

Bakugo walked to the door, his legs were slow as his body was tired, he was hoping to recharge a bit with some Ochako Energy but he wasn't prepared to see two girls at his door.

He opened it to see both Uraraka and his sempai, Saiko Intelli who had been the one to give him medicine earlier.

How am I going to get out of this one? he thinks to himself.

"Who's this Bakugo kun?" Uraraka asks.

"Agency sempai," he shrugs.

Intelli looks at Uraraka's bag of medicines. "Didn't you take the one I gave you?"

"I... uh... I left it at work," he responded.

Intelli felt a bit sad and a bit jealous because she could tell that Bakugo would rather Uraraka buy him medicine, not her.

"Oh okay... uh the agency wanted me to check up on you and stuff... since you didn't go to the Medbay."

"Alright," Bakugo nods. "I'm good, she's here now," he puts his hands on Uraraka's shoulders and starts navigating her inside the apartment.

"See you tomorrow, sempai," he says as he closes the door.

As it shuts,  hears Uraraka say "If you go to work or school tomorrow I'm taking Deku's phone to call your mum to tell her you moved out."

"You wouldn't dare," Bakugo responds.

Intelli realises she's eavesdropping so she leaves.

Inside the apartment the conversation continues.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Because then you'll have to come up with a reason for why you know my address because my mum won't accept to drop off the post she sent."

"What will she accept then?" she asks, pouring him a glass of water for the medicine.

He looks at her smirking, quickly feeling his energy coming back.

"That we're getting married after school ends," he says. "If you tell her, it might be next week."

Her cheeks start burning as blood rushes to them.

She whacked then pushed the cup, "Just hurry up and take your medicine."

He laughs then takes the medicine. "Aren't you going to make some Okayu as well?"

Uraraka freezes "How did you know?"

"That's what you do when someone is sick isn't it?"

"Shush," she says pouting.

He goes and lays down on the sofa.
"Make it spicy," he says. "There's a jar with..."

"With a skull and bones on it..." she finishes. "I've seen it before. Kaminari used it for a spicy food challenge last year remember."

"Oh yeah."

Bakugo turns on an anime as Uraraka makes the okayu in the rice cooker then she sits down at the end of the sofa.

"I hate you," she mutters.

"The okayu says otherwise," he laughs as she starts whacking him again.
"I'm not bringing you your post again, ask Kirishima to do it."

She sits still in a huff, arms folded over.

Bakugo wasn't concerned he knew she'd bring it anyway.

"But then I'll have to give him my address and he'll start crashing here all the time."

"So?"

"So then I won't get enough sleep because he'll be bugging me all night and I'll bring Hell to everyone in class, and might get a slap on the wrist for beating up a villain too much, and I might get fired and ostracised by netizens..."

"All this if you give Kirishima your address?"

"It'll reach Dunce Face and the other extras," he shrugs.

"So I've got to suffer your attitude so the world doesn't suffer?" she asks.

He nods.

"Good to know."