Inside Out

The Bakusquad and Uraraka have a joint patrol together and have just defeated a villain.

"Yes, we did it!" Mina yells happily.

"Of course we did it, idiot," Bakugo grumbles as he ties up the villain. "Where are those stupid cops?"

"Don't be like that Bakubro," Kirishima says.

"Yeah where's your team spirit?" Kaminari says as he puts his arm around Jirou shoulder and she pushes it off and Sero starts laughing at him.

"Come on guys, group hug," Mina yells. "You too Bakugo kun."

She reaches forward to grab the angry blonde but he moves out of the way "Don't touch me."

Suddenly he crashes into Uraraka. "Oh sorry Bakugo."
"Tch, whatever," he says moving out of the way and helping her up.

"Why are you apologising?" Sero protests. "Bakugo crashed into you."

"You wanna die Tape Arms?!" Bakugo growls.

Before Sero could reply, Uraraka jumps onto Bakugo's back, the sturdy boy continues to stand upright despite the sudden weight. Uraraka puts her arms around his neck and locks her legs around his waist. "It's alright Sero kun, Bakugo isn't an apology person."

"That's not manly, bro," Kirishima tuts but is impressed at the Uraraka's brave actions of jumping on his back.

"Bakugo kun, can you carry me home," she asks in a cute tone. "To see how long you can carry me without getting tired." Her tone changes to a more challenging voice.

"I'll leave these extras in the dust," he smirks now exited. "Don't you dare use your quirk."

"Hai, hai," she laughs. "One, two, three, go!"

At top speed, Bakugo races back to UA with Uraraka on his back.

"I think Uraraka chan is fearless," Kaminari says in shock.

The rest of the group all nod.